Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I feel depressed

Ok as you all know i am looking (negotiating) at buying a 03'E55 ////AMG
Its one heck of a car [:D]
My insurance will be about 1380-per six months
And my monthly payments not sure yet
i go to college right now as much i want to buy (got approved for financing)
I feel like I am over stretching my self if I buy it ?
Its sad how capitalism joke is I got approved
What should I do? I love the car but buying one might put me in financial jeopardy
What else to buy
Who about 150Harley Davidson 2002 it’s also got a 5.4LT V8 supercharged engine.
AND can I Still STAY if I don’t get the Benz
Thanks for your
Welcome and support people
This might be my very last post if I can’t stay if so you all take care and wish you all the best

Mustafa aleem
arabiantxn@yahoo.com
Demon_possessed
[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 01:30 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
RE: I feel depressed

Just go for it. Pretty soon you'll have kids, mortgage and a wife and won't be able to enjoy the car as you can now.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member

(Thread Starter)

thanks
btw
you got one heck of a picture their !

[}:)][}:)][}:)]
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 11:16 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Kill your self.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 12:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

i don't know if i'd go there.. get you a nice american muscle car if you have NFS. they are cheap and some are very fast.. modding is pretty easy and everything is very available..

stay! just cheer up tho

in political asylum
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member

(Thread Starter)

"Kill your self."
kiving i will a lot better if i kick some one in the __________.[8)]
btw
I saw this lady fall down in my Kroger parking lot Ouch that had to hurt she fell down and kind of rolled over i feel sorry for her.
Don’t know why i feel like kicking people when i go for prayers.
Don’t know why
I am evil Obsessed
I enjoy cat fights
i enjoy fights
But i still think i am a nice guy
Demon possessed
[}:)][}:)][}:)]
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

Well, you probably won't like my take on it, but here it is. If you don't have the cash, you can't afford the ride. Mortgaging your future by paying off a car note is a fool's game.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2005, 12:39 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: 04c230k sport sedan

ah fuck it dude. i say go for it because it will give you even more of a reason to work harder and make more money. you will start pulling strings that you otherwise wouldnt know existed. make sure you can afford it though, i mean if you dont even have the monthly payments calculated you could be introuble so run the numbers, make sure you got some cash left over at the end of the month for taking girls out, and hope mom and dad keep flipping the bill for school. make sure they are cool with it too. when i bought my benz (its no e55 or an amg car for that matter but i like it) i didnt talk to my parents about it first, hell i didnt even think about it, just walked into the dealership and did it. now i have to give my mom 500 every single month in rent which i agree is nothing compared to what it would cost me to rent anywhere else in cali + food + ultilities etc but before i drove my benz she didnt ask for a dime, i just paid for my personal things like car payment, gas, insurance, cell phone, internet, and anything extra that i dont need to survive. i think its for a good purpose though, first off she knows that i spend every dime i make. if i have money in my pocket im itching for something to spend it on, whatever it might be. so she saves my money for me and invests it so that i will be able to retire as i of course have no access to this money at all. no big changes have come about in my life (girl wise status, whatever) since i changed cars i just like driving my car as it is the first car ive owned that is a stick and i like everything about the car. if it makes you happy, i say do it. go big or go home.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2005, 02:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Quoted: 86 Post(s)

Quote:
GermanStar - 5/8/2005 12:13 AM

Well, you probably won't like my take on it, but here it is. If you don't have the cash, you can't afford the ride. Mortgaging your future by paying off a car note is a fool's game.
Excellent advice, By the same token, I'm surprised no one here has recognized this advice for what it really is, visceral anti-americanism.

Separating fools from their money is a paramount precept upon which our economy is based. What about those millions of workers in the financial sector you are trying to cheat out of their livelyhood? They are only one paycheck away from losing their houses, cars, and medical coverage.

Not a thought for these poor folks, here you are, dispensing common sense left and sometimes right (although the right is not very perceptive to your arguments), insidiously working against our country, our people, and our God (all denominations currently in circulation combined!)

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-09-2005, 03:50 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: 04c230k sport sedan

no i disagree, the only time a glut can exist (on a micro level, macro a glut can exist when a business over produces) is when people stash their money in a coffee can in the backyard in the ground. whether people use their cash for products or services for consumption or they stick their money in the bank, the money is still being circulated. it is acctually best to stick your money in the bank because as the bank lends it out it generates more money in until eventually the entire amount of money deposited equals the minimum a bank must hold set by the fed. germanstar probably means that if you cant pay for your car in cash (an e55 is something that is over and beyond what is needed to survive and credit "should not" be used for that) then just stash your cash in the bank or any other investment to make more money on your money. the economy would be far better off if everyone stashed their cash in the bank or another investment rather then buying e55 amg's on credit. has nothing to do with being patriotic or not it has to do with being smart business wise and not letting your emotions (being depressed) take control of your finances.

id love to know what tcp_ML500 does for a living. i wouldnt be suprised if he worked or owned some sort of lending brokerage based on his comment alone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in