The long and ardous journey to put Crackpipe Rushie in the joint continues - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 11:12 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1979 300SD, 1983 300D Mercedes
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 79-300SD
RE: The long and ardous journey to put Crackpipe Rushie in the joint continues

Quote:
OceanView - 5/2/2005 12:49 PM

Quote:
79-300SD - 5/2/2005 12:25 PM

I think they need to stick Hillary clinton in jail for crimes against humanity.............and leave Rush alone....
I'll agree with that.

The thing that gets me is the hypocracy of Rush.
After all he is suppose to be a beacon for the GOP.
If he can lie about his drug use, what else is he doing or capable of doing? Everything else that he speaks of just doesn't hold much credibility to me.
We all know how much the Clintons lied through their teeth..........but you don't see the liberals getting their panties in a bunch over that.....

THey only cry about Rush becasue they know he is right on almost everything.

----------------------------------------

Speed is a question of money. How fast do you want to go?

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

Come join us at http://schumanautomotive.com/forums
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Let's hope he is right about his opinion on mandated drug sentences.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #33 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 10:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)

Quote:
79-300SD - 5/2/2005 1:12 PM

Quote:
OceanView - 5/2/2005 12:49 PM

Quote:
79-300SD - 5/2/2005 12:25 PM

I think they need to stick Hillary clinton in jail for crimes against humanity.............and leave Rush alone....
I'll agree with that.

The thing that gets me is the hypocracy of Rush.
After all he is suppose to be a beacon for the GOP.
If he can lie about his drug use, what else is he doing or capable of doing? Everything else that he speaks of just doesn't hold much credibility to me.
We all know how much the Clintons lied through their teeth..........but you don't see the liberals getting their panties in a bunch over that.....

THey only cry about Rush becasue they know he is right on almost everything.
VADude,

Why not just make a list we can discuss instead of assuming we all know about the sins of the Clinton's like you do. I grant Bill lied about get a knobber from Monica. I don't think the subject had any bearing on Whitewater, so I don't think the question should have been asked in that context. I also think I would try to lie if Monica was polishing my knob and I got asked about it, even if she was still working on getting the sheen just right. But what are the other lies? Lets just list them and talk them over. It sounds like something you need to talk about. It would be therapeutic. Just let it flow....
post #34 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-04-2005, 10:49 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

So you think perjury should not be a crime........It is one thing pubicly denying a fact...and it is another to do it under oath.....

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

post #35 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

That is not the way the program operates. We've all been involved in a lengthy debugging process. [:D]

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #36 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 09:00 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Quote:
BusyBenz - 5/4/2005 6:54 PM

Quote:
79-300SD - 5/4/2005 12:49 PM

So you think perjury should not be a crime........It is one thing pubicly denying a fact...and it is another to do it under oath.....
Can you answer his question?
Typical liberal defense by ignoring the statements and try to point fingers....

Rush did nothing that was worse than Clinton did....liberals seem to think they are above the law......if that was anyone but Bill Clinton Commiting flagrant perjury they would still be sitting in jail....

Democrats believe in the double standard....everyone else is always wrong adn they themselves can do no wrong.

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

post #37 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 09:55 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)

VADude,

Read your sentence where you once again spew Clinton flack in the air when one of your idols get caught off base. The subject here is Rushie, not the Clintons. I suggest you start a thread of your own where you list all the "lies" you know the Clintons (you used the plural form, so I presume you have a wad of pressurized anti-Hillary jizzum ready to spew as well, or maybe it is the daughter you now hate, or both, and who cares?) and those who wish to debate the subject can join you, instead of having you hijack every thread about one of your political idols with their foot, pecker, or other object in their mouths.

Also, read what I wrote. I acknowledged Bill's lie, and, I think it would be appropriate if the context of his lie was aknowledged. It is like getting accused of a felony while you were Governor of Arkansas about a decade after the fact when you were President of the United States by a politically motivated view of how you must be guilty of some kind of felony if you did not lose money in a deal gone sour (no suggestion he doubled his money, mind you, just that he did not lose his investment), going to a grand jury hearing to make a deposition on the subject of the felony, being confronted with questions concerning where you had you dick in the last several months, and then being convicted of lying to a grand jury investigating the felony because you would not agree you got a blow job from an intern while you were President of the United States, while the felony charges are dropped because there was no felony committed. No, it is not like that, that is what it was! Who cares what Bill does or did with his pecker? It was not part of the scope of the felony investigation and the question should not have been allowed. And it never killed anyone.

Now Rush seems to be dealing or distributing drugs. Illegal drugs that are known to kill people. Drugs he suggests people should go to jail for abusing or distributing, and never come out. Bill Clinton never said anyone should be sent to jail for getting a blow job. And getting a blow job is not something anyone can go to jail for because it is not illegal in most states, and no one is going to prosecute in those states where it might be illegal.

Sorry VADude, I see a big difference between Clinton lying about a question that was no one's business about an event that is not specifically illegal, and Rush buying drugs illegally in quantities that would get one of your black neighbors put away for several years. I realize Rush is white and full of hate for the same people you hate, and therefore maybe you think he should be given a free ride, but I just don't see it that way. Sorry. He needs to be locked up and cured of his illegal behavior. Jim
post #38 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 10:05 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Quote:
JimSmith - 5/5/2005 11:55 AM

VADude,

Read your sentence where you once again spew Clinton flack in the air when one of your idols get caught off base. The subject here is Rushie, not the Clintons. I suggest you start a thread of your own where you list all the "lies" you know the Clintons (you used the plural form, so I presume you have a wad of pressurized anti-Hillary jizzum ready to spew as well, or maybe it is the daughter you now hate, or both, and who cares?) and those who wish to debate the subject can join you, instead of having you hijack every thread about one of your political idols with their foot, pecker, or other object in their mouths.

Also, read what I wrote. I acknowledged Bill's lie, and, I think it would be appropriate if the context of his lie was aknowledged. It is like getting accused of a felony while you were Governor of Arkansas about a decade after the fact when you were President of the United States by a politically motivated view of how you must be guilty of some kind of felony if you did not lose money in a deal gone sour (no suggestion he doubled his money, mind you, just that he did not lose his investment), going to a grand jury hearing to make a deposition on the subject of the felony, being confronted with questions concerning where you had you dick in the last several months, and then being convicted of lying to a grand jury investigating the felony because you would not agree you got a blow job from an intern while you were President of the United States, while the felony charges are dropped because there was no felony committed. No, it is not like that, that is what it was! Who cares what Bill does or did with his pecker? It was not part of the scope of the felony investigation and the question should not have been allowed. And it never killed anyone.

Now Rush seems to be dealing or distributing drugs. Illegal drugs that are known to kill people. Drugs he suggests people should go to jail for abusing or distributing, and never come out. Bill Clinton never said anyone should be sent to jail for getting a blow job. And getting a blow job is not something anyone can go to jail for because it is not illegal in most states, and no one is going to prosecute in those states where it might be illegal.

Sorry VADude, I see a big difference between Clinton lying about a question that was no one's business about an event that is not specifically illegal, and Rush buying drugs illegally in quantities that would get one of your black neighbors put away for several years. I realize Rush is white and full of hate for the same people you hate, and therefore maybe you think he should be given a free ride, but I just don't see it that way. Sorry. He needs to be locked up and cured of his illegal behavior. Jim
As far as Clintons perjury.....there is a thing called the 5th amendment.....its not a license to lie.....

I didn't see the Democrats going after Liz Taylor over her painkiller adiction which was no different than Rush's.....Funny how you liberals can turn a blind eye to the liberals who have done the very same thing.

Rush was using them for a painkiller addiction he had due to a prior need....not unlike thousands of people every year have....

Now if this was Hillary Clinton instead of Rush Limbaugh you would be defending her....

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

post #39 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

79-300SD seems to live in a strange world of analogies and comparisons where nothing ever stands or falls on its own merit. I imagine he would conclude that Richard Speck was a good guy, since he didn't hack up as many people as Jeffrey Dahmer. I come from the opposite end of the spectrum, where the actions of others are generally irrelevant.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #40 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 10:11 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Quote:
GermanStar - 5/5/2005 12:08 PM

79-300SD seems to live in a strange world of analogies and comparisons where nothing ever stands or falls on its own merit. I imagine he would conclude that Richard Speck was a good guy, since he didn't hack up as many people as Jeffrey Dahmer. I come from the opposite end of the spectrum, where the actions of others are generally irrelevant.
I live in the real world...not the liberal Eutopia where they do no wrong and the evil Conservatives are not right about most things.

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in