Bush "Town Hall Meetings" = Nuremburg Rallies - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-24-2005, 09:36 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Bush "Town Hall Meetings" = Nuremburg Rallies

Posted by Botnst: He was on C-Span twice since he got the new job, at least that I've seen him. I heard what he said. I formed my opinion and provided it. You have your opinion, which is fine, and then you slather on your snide little commentary about from whom I get my info.

----------------------------------------------------

Ah, but you did not report what Mr. Dean said as your opinion of what he said--you reported it as fact. When calls were made for a link to the alleged Dean utterances that "all Republicans lie" and that he (Dean) "hates all Republicans," you offer Google.

Indeed, the propaganda machine would have us believe that Mr. Dean is the sort of irresponsible gent as you have described him. The facts, though, do not support this characterization.

Joe B.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 03:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
Joe Bauers - 4/24/2005 11:36 PM

Posted by Botnst: He was on C-Span twice since he got the new job, at least that I've seen him. I heard what he said. I formed my opinion and provided it. You have your opinion, which is fine, and then you slather on your snide little commentary about from whom I get my info.

Ah, but you did not report what Mr. Dean said as your opinion of what he said--you reported it as fact. When calls were made for a link to the alleged Dean utterances that "all Republicans lie" and that he (Dean) "hates all Republicans," you offer Google.

Indeed, the propaganda machine would have us believe that Mr. Dean is the sort of irresponsible gent as you have described him. The facts, though, do not support this characterization.

Joe B.
Gee, you don't want to search for yourself and come to your own conclusions?

Here's something from that noted rightwing rag, the Washington Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/24/AR2005042401160.html
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 06:51 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Botnst - 4/25/2005 5:27 PM

Quote:

Joe B.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/24/AR2005042401160.html
Thanks for the link, but of course it did not verify your claim that Dean "hates all Republicans," or that he has said that "all Republicans lie."

Joe B.
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 07:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Joe Bauers - 4/25/2005 8:51 PM

Quote:
Botnst - 4/25/2005 5:27 PM

Quote:

Joe B.

Thanks for the link, but of course it did not verify your claim that Dean "hates all Republicans," or that he has said that "all Republicans lie."

Joe B.
Use Google, the path to answers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/story/276020p-236422c.html

Maybe I can get Mr Dean to give a personal visit so you wont think I'm making this up.

-------

"Oh Howie, there's a nice man who doesn't believe you said, 'I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for, ....'"

"Uh, hi Joe. Yes it's true. I said that. And I will say it in Michigan, Iowa, New York, Louisiana, arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!"
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-25-2005, 07:51 PM
BenzWorld Member

And where in that link is the "all Republicans lie" line? Written in invisible ink, perhaps.

Joe B.
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 06:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Dayyem boy, can you not Google? Have you no self-motivation?

When I unveil that one, as I did the previous quote (to give you an example of the simplicity of the methodology), will you finally drop this maggot-filled corpse that you continue to try to breath life into?

Reminds me of that Parrot Skit.

"He's just sleeping."

post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 09:04 PM
BenzWorld Member

Posted by Botnst: Dayyem boy, can you not Google? Have you no self-motivation?

--------------------------------------------------

I can Google with the best of em. It's just that you're the one who made the statement in the first place. Have you no self-motivation? You said the man said something. Prove it.

Joe B.
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 09:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Joe Bauers - 4/26/2005 11:04 PM

I can Google with the best of em. It's just that you're the one who made the statement in the first place. Have you no self-motivation? You said the man said something. Prove it.

Joe B.
I demonstrated 1/2, which you previously denied and have yet to acknowledge. You're a big boy now and maybe even have a college degree. use it.

B
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 11:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D

Quote:
Botnst - 4/26/2005 9:27 PM

Quote:
Joe Bauers - 4/26/2005 11:04 PM

Joe B.
I demonstrated 1/2, which you previously denied and have yet to acknowledge. You're a big boy now and maybe even have a college degree. use it.

B
Are you going to source it? Seems to me you can't back up what you are asserting.

OBK #35

post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 08:09 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Vehicle: '01 C320

Quote:
Botnst - 4/25/2005 9:12 PM

"Oh Howie, there's a nice man who doesn't believe you said, 'I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for, ....'"

"Uh, hi Joe. Yes it's true. I said that. And I will say it in Michigan, Iowa, New York, Louisiana, arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!"
F'in hilarious. Nice one! Seems like we're getting pretty nitpicky about what Dean said or didn't say. Suffice to say the man does use a lot of negative hyperbole when referring to the Republican party, no?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in