Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans! - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-08-2005, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans!

Quote:
lnkprksoldier - 4/8/2005 6:13 PM

wow.. you guys don't really like immigrants...
Hmm... Immigrants or illegals? BIG difference! And no, I don't like illegal aliens sneaking into the U.S.! As an Arizonan, I do indeed pay for their health care, to the tune of $800.00 a year, as does EACH Arizonan or Texan. I didn't ask anybody to sneak in to Arizona to cook my fucking hamburger, trim my bushs, or pick fruit. Exactly why would I want to visit Mexico? Phoenix is looking more and more like Mexico City everyday. Glad I live in a GATED community. Our U.S. border(?) is a joke. ANY TERRORIST from ANY country, would have no problem getting in from Mexico.

"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." S-KLASSE8, "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes - 1979 (fully restored) 450SLC - 1989 (fully restored)420SEL - "S CLASS STYLE - S CLASS ATTITUDE"
S-KLASSE8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 09:20 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
RE: Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans!

Perhaps you should ask the employers in Arizona why they can hire illegals without fear of arrest? Perhaps they wouldn't be there cooking your fucking hamburger because there wouldn't be any fucking hamburger cooking jobs if we threw a couple of these employers in the can. Of course, that would just be logical, and logic is tough for you, so I doubt the fact these employers don't fear going to jail because they paid off a bunch of Republican bastards to help them sell out their own country, would penetrate your thick skull.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans!

As usual vine, your thinking is distorted by your fanatical mind set against Reps. Blaming Arizona businessmen for the FLOOD of people illegally crossing the the border is nonsense. True, the U.S. will always have a higher standard of living than Mexico. Illegal immigration is AGAINST THE LAW. Trying to blame others for your illegal behavior, for ANY reason, doesn't work. Trying to obtain something that isn't yours by breaking the law, is illegal. DUH... By your stupid way of thinking - It must be OK for me to steal that new S65 I want. They have it, I want it, so it's fine for me to break the law to get it. I'll just tell them, when I get caught, that it's their fault for dangling it in front of me and that by comparison of my car to that one, my stealing is justified. Sound stupid? It is! Unplug your head from your ass...[:o)]

"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." S-KLASSE8, "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes - 1979 (fully restored) 450SLC - 1989 (fully restored)420SEL - "S CLASS STYLE - S CLASS ATTITUDE"
S-KLASSE8 is offline  
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 06:42 AM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL
Posts: 978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans!

Quote:
S-KLASSE8 - 4/12/2005 4:06 AM

As usual vine, your thinking is distorted by your fanatical mind set against Reps. Blaming Arizona businessmen for the FLOOD of people illegally crossing the the border is nonsense. True, the U.S. will always have a higher standard of living than Mexico. Illegal immigration is AGAINST THE LAW. Trying to blame others for your illegal behavior, for ANY reason, doesn't work. Trying to obtain something that isn't yours by breaking the law, is illegal. DUH... By your stupid way of thinking - It must be OK for me to steal that new S65 I want. They have it, I want it, so it's fine for me to break the law to get it. I'll just tell them, when I get caught, that it's their fault for dangling it in front of me and that by comparison of my car to that one, my stealing is justified. Sound stupid? It is! Unplug your head from your ass...[:o)]
Mr pooranalogyman, you might want to look up 'cause','effect' and 'complicity' sometime.
jjl is offline  
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans!

Quote:
jjl - 4/12/2005 8:42 AM

Quote:
S-KLASSE8 - 4/12/2005 4:06 AM

As usual vine, your thinking is distorted by your fanatical mind set against Reps. Blaming Arizona businessmen for the FLOOD of people illegally crossing the the border is nonsense. True, the U.S. will always have a higher standard of living than Mexico. Illegal immigration is AGAINST THE LAW. Trying to blame others for your illegal behavior, for ANY reason, doesn't work. Trying to obtain something that isn't yours by breaking the law, is illegal. DUH... By your stupid way of thinking - It must be OK for me to steal that new S65 I want. They have it, I want it, so it's fine for me to break the law to get it. I'll just tell them, when I get caught, that it's their fault for dangling it in front of me and that by comparison of my car to that one, my stealing is justified. Sound stupid? It is! Unplug your head from your ass...[:o)]
Mr pooranalogyman, you might want to look up 'cause','effect' and 'complicity' sometime.
You might think about this - "Do the ends, always justify the means?" NO! Isn't it a little too early for even YOU to start drinking? Don't drive on the internet drunk. [:0][:I]

"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." S-KLASSE8, "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes - 1979 (fully restored) 450SLC - 1989 (fully restored)420SEL - "S CLASS STYLE - S CLASS ATTITUDE"
S-KLASSE8 is offline  
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans!

Quote:
jjl - 4/12/2005 8:42 AM

Quote:
S-KLASSE8 - 4/12/2005 4:06 AM

As usual vine, your thinking is distorted by your fanatical mind set against Reps. Blaming Arizona businessmen for the FLOOD of people illegally crossing the the border is nonsense. True, the U.S. will always have a higher standard of living than Mexico. Illegal immigration is AGAINST THE LAW. Trying to blame others for your illegal behavior, for ANY reason, doesn't work. Trying to obtain something that isn't yours by breaking the law, is illegal. DUH... By your stupid way of thinking - It must be OK for me to steal that new S65 I want. They have it, I want it, so it's fine for me to break the law to get it. I'll just tell them, when I get caught, that it's their fault for dangling it in front of me and that by comparison of my car to that one, my stealing is justified. Sound stupid? It is! Unplug your head from your ass...[:o)]
Mr pooranalogyman, you might want to look up 'cause','effect' and 'complicity' sometime.
You might think about this - "Do the ends, always justify the means?" NO! Isn't it a little too early for even YOU to start drinking? Don't drive on the internet drunk. [:0][:I]

"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." S-KLASSE8, "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes - 1979 (fully restored) 450SLC - 1989 (fully restored)420SEL - "S CLASS STYLE - S CLASS ATTITUDE"
S-KLASSE8 is offline  
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 02:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
RE: Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans!

Quote:
S-KLASSE8 - 4/11/2005 11:06 PM

As usual vine, your thinking is distorted by your fanatical mind set against Reps. Blaming Arizona businessmen for the FLOOD of people illegally crossing the the border is nonsense. True, the U.S. will always have a higher standard of living than Mexico. Illegal immigration is AGAINST THE LAW. Trying to blame others for your illegal behavior, for ANY reason, doesn't work. Trying to obtain something that isn't yours by breaking the law, is illegal. DUH... By your stupid way of thinking - It must be OK for me to steal that new S65 I want. They have it, I want it, so it's fine for me to break the law to get it. I'll just tell them, when I get caught, that it's their fault for dangling it in front of me and that by comparison of my car to that one, my stealing is justified. Sound stupid? It is! Unplug your head from your ass...[:o)]
So you see these people, attempting to feed their families, as the evil ones here, the "law breakers"? HIRING ILLEGAL ALIENS IS AGAINST THE LAW. So why don't you bitch about that law being broken? In fact, why don't you bitch about it not being enforced at all? Can you quote me a number of how many prosecutions there were in the US last year for hiring illegal aliens? Here's a comparision for you: someone beats your brains out with a hammer, and nobody arrests him!



Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Date registered: Feb 2005
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Mexico doesn't reciprocate good medical treatment to Americans!

Quote:
kvining - 4/12/2005 4:31 PM

Quote:
S-KLASSE8 - 4/11/2005 11:06 PM

As usual vine, your thinking is distorted by your fanatical mind set against Reps. Blaming Arizona businessmen for the FLOOD of people illegally crossing the the border is nonsense. True, the U.S. will always have a higher standard of living than Mexico. Illegal immigration is AGAINST THE LAW. Trying to blame others for your illegal behavior, for ANY reason, doesn't work. Trying to obtain something that isn't yours by breaking the law, is illegal. DUH... By your stupid way of thinking - It must be OK for me to steal that new S65 I want. They have it, I want it, so it's fine for me to break the law to get it. I'll just tell them, when I get caught, that it's their fault for dangling it in front of me and that by comparison of my car to that one, my stealing is justified. Sound stupid? It is! Unplug your head from your ass...[:o)]
So you see these people, attempting to feed their families, as the evil ones here, the "law breakers"? HIRING ILLEGAL ALIENS IS AGAINST THE LAW. So why don't you bitch about that law being broken? In fact, why don't you bitch about it not being enforced at all? Can you quote me a number of how many prosecutions there were in the US last year for hiring illegal aliens? Here's a comparision for you: someone beats your brains out with a hammer, and nobody arrests him!

So breaking the law is now CONDITIONAL? They can illegally cross the border for their families sake and you give the thumbs up? What about drug dealing to feed their families? That OK too? That's the reason we face a neverending problem. People like you that feel sorry for these law breakers. Goddammed bleeding heart liberals! Here in Phoenix, they have built a "day labor center" for them with my tax dollars. What other crime could you commit and not go to jail? Build a 50foot wall!

"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." S-KLASSE8, "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes - 1979 (fully restored) 450SLC - 1989 (fully restored)420SEL - "S CLASS STYLE - S CLASS ATTITUDE"
S-KLASSE8 is offline  
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 06:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Mexico's illegals.

Mexico's other immigrants

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and that’s what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
Botnst is offline  
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,253
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Who the fuck are all those fucking people, and who the fuck are the fucking fucks that cooked their fucking hamburgers today?
Qubes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome