Date registered: Feb 2005
Vehicle: 1984 300SD 1986 300SDL 1989 300SE 1998 740iL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Dumbfuckistan

Quote:
Shane - 4/4/2005 7:15 PM

Is the capitol of Dumbfuckistan Crawford Texas? Is their top propaganda device named Foxidope?
Yes, those are correct.

But, lest we not forget that their is one true genius at the controls in the background, basically determining who runs Dumfuckistan. This fellow is so far above the proletariat of Dumfuckistan that he might as well be pronounced the "King of Dumfuckistan".

His name is Karl.

Brian Carlton
1984 300 SD
1986 300 SDL
1987 300 SDL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 04:31 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

LOL,.... It's good to see you all getting along[:D]
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 05:41 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

IT HAPPENED TO ME
Healed…Again!
By Susan Mann and Ken Hulme
The 700 Club

CBN.com – "One morning I went to have my grapefruit and my jaw just dropped," Merle Ingram recalls.

"The pain was very bad. It was like a toothache, an earache, an eye ache, and a headache combined together -- that’s how bad it was. I was just taking painkillers all the time, and as soon as they wore off, the pain came back. For 11 months I was suffering with this TMJ.

"The doctor in England was telling me it was arthritis. It was not until I went to California that this doctor drew it on a piece of paper to show me exactly what it was. That was the first time I heard about TMJ.

"This day I was watching The 700 Club, and I think it was Gordon that said there was someone with TMJ."

On the January 17, 2001, edition of The 700 Club, Gordon Robertson gave this word of knowledge: "There's someone suffering from TMJ. It's particularly in your left jaw and your ear. God is just healing that right now."

Says Merle, "I put my hand on my jaw and I accepted, but I really didn’t try to see if it had gone. I went to yawn, but before I yawned, before I held my jaw, the yawn came and no pain. I went to open my mouth and no pain, so I started to chew, which I couldn’t do, and no pain. I just started praising God. I said, 'The pain is gone!' God healed me instantly that day. I don’t know why He chose that day after suffering from that for over 11 months."

But Merle then had trouble with pain in her left shoulder. And less than a month after Merle received the first word of knowledge, something amazing happened: Gordon Robertson had a second word of knowledge about a shoulder problem.

Said Gordon on the show February 2001, "There's like a throbbing that goes from the outside top of the shoulder down to the elbow. God's healing that condition right now in Jesus' name. Just receive that."

Merle claimed the word, shouting, "That’s me again!" She explains, "Pain instantly went in less than three minutes. The pain was gone, and I went out and mowed my whole lawn. The pain never came back.

Merle concludes, "He is almighty, all powerful, all gracious, all loving. He’s just wonderful, just wonderful. I tell people to put their faith in God because God can do anything. There’s nothing that God cannot do. It's unlimited."

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 05:45 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Robertson Advocates Stoning for UFO Enthusiasts

by Skipp Porteous
Freedom Writer Magazine

In a recent pronouncement, television evangelist and Christian Coalition president Pat Robertson advocated death by stoning for UFO enthusiasts.

Freedom Writer magazine disclosed Robertson's statement in its July/August issue. Freedom Writer is published by the Institute for First Amendment Studies, a group that monitors the right.

Robertson used the news of the July 4th Mars landing to promote his extreme beliefs. A segment on the July 8, 1997 broadcast of The 700 Club featured news of the Mars Pathfinder mission. Employing the historical event as a starting point, the program delved into the possibility of the existence of UFOs and space aliens.

While Robertson viewed the space program with suspicion, on a more serious note, he launched into a diatribe against those who entertain the existence of space aliens and UFOs. In a rambling discourse, he said that if such things exist, they are simply demons trying to lead people away from Christ. According to Robertson, the threat is so serious that people who believe in space aliens should be put to death by stoning -- according to "God's word."

"The Bible says the Earth belongs to man, but the heavens belong to the Lord," Robertson said. "He has given us the Earth. He also warned, way back when Moses was writing down not only what is the Ten Commandments, but Deuteronomy, which is almost the Second Law.

"Here is what he said to the children of Israel about this whole matter:

"'If there is found among you, within any of your gates which the Lord your God gives you, a man or a woman who has been wicked in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing His covenant, who has gone and served other gods and worshipped them, either the sun or moon or any of the hosts of heaven which I have not commanded you, and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an abomination has been committed in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has committed that wicked thing, and stone to death that man or woman with stones.' (Deuteronomy 17:2-5, NKJV)

"Now, that's what Moses said to the children of Israel about those who worship the sun and the moon and the hosts of heaven, because these things, at best, are lifeless nothings, or, if they are intelligent, they're demonic. And, yes, there is a host of heaven. There are angels and there are fallen angels. There is no question about it.

"Can a demon appear as a slanty-eyed, funny-looking creature? Of course he can, or it can. Of course they can deceive people. And if they can lead somebody away from the true God, or away from Jesus Christ, anyway it happens, it doesn't matter, you will lose your salvation. It doesn't matter how they get you. The question is, did they get you, and under what guise?

"This is man in rebellion against God, who refuses to take God's Law. And God says, 'My covenant says you won't do this. And if I find anybody in Israel,'-- "which is his pure nation" -- 'If I find anybody in Israel that's doing this sort of thing, then I want you to take him out and dispose of him.

"It's a clear violation of God's word."

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 05:53 AM
BenzWorld Elite

From the people who are currently running this country:

Benny Hinn: Now, ladies and gentlemen, let's go back to discuss demons. Oh, let me just finish up on demons not angels.

Angels, their function - you've got to look at their functions to see, you've got to study both demons and angels to see the functions of angels and the functions of demons. Angels can materialize where we find in Scripture they were seen as young men - holy angels, that is, while demons are disembodies spirits. Two. Angels do not inhabit bodies. Demons do, because there's not a place in the Scriptures where Jesus says "You, angel, come out of him." The only angel, the only angel that ever possessed a body was Satan himself when he possessed the body of a serpent, the body of Judas and one day the body of the antichrist. But you do not find angels possessing bodies because they have their own.

Then there's a very clear Scripture in Acts when Paul was defending his testimony and the Jewish Pharisee said if an angel or a spirit had spoken to him, and that was there put by the Holy Spirit for us. Now there's a lot of different things I can give you maybe later - because I wasn't prepared to do all this today. I told you I'd do it on another program, but we're doing it now - that you can find in your own study. I would encourage you, believers, to do your own study on demons and angels.

Jan Crouch: Have you written a book on it?

Benny Hinn: No, I never have written a book.

Paul Crouch: You must write.

Benny Hinn: Let me give you a quick thing on demons that you'll never see angels function in that way. If you go to Matthew 12 real fast in your Bibles, I want to show you this. Jesus said in verse 43:

"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first."

There are twelve things about a demon here in just this little portion.
1. They can walk, because the Lord said "he walketh."
2. They can seek. It says "he walketh through dry places, seeking."
3. They get tired, and no angels ever get tired. "Seeking rest." When have you seen an angel seek rest? Angels are full of power, never needing rest. But demons get tired. Absolutely.
4. It says, "seeking rest and findeth none." They can see.

"Then he saith." They can speak.

"He saith, I will." They have a will.

"Return into my house." Not only they have a will, but the Scriptures say they think. They have the ability to think because it says "I'll return."

"Into my house." He believes. He's got faith that he's going to do it.

And then he remembers. He's got memory to know where that house is.
"Into the house from whence I came out, and when he is come he findeth it empty, swept and garnished."

He examines. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits."

He plans. They can plan.

And the last thing, they call for help. Paul, there's so much in the Bible about demons, the way they operate, the way they work together, that you'll never find in angels. And that is the kind of thing I did. I just went through the whole list. Angels don't do this, angels don't do this, angels - and you just go through it and you find there's a massive difference between both.

Now, as you see this, you ask, "Okay, I know where angels came from. But how about they? If they're not angels, where did they come from?"

They came from the race that was here before Adam, because God said to Adam, "Replenish the earth." Refill. Same thing He said to Noah. Replenish, refill. So there had to be, there had to be inhabitants here.

Paul Crouch: A previous race.

Benny Hinn: A previous race of inhabitants that were not to be redeemed. That were completely under the control of Satan and still are. That hate him. They hate the devil. They are slaves to his will, and yet hate him. They're plan is given to us in Ephesians 6 where we find the five divisions of the devil's army. See, the enemy copies God. Five angels, five divisions of spirits in the Scriptures. And if we know who they are and how to find them, we can have a victorious life. But, sadly, most of us don't know a thing about them and we ignore them, and when we hear somebody preach on them we think he's nuts. And that's just a sad fact. Yet, I'm telling you, these things are real, demons are real, and if you think they're not, we'll you're in for an attack, because they sure would like to attack those who don't think they are real.

Look at Ephesians, begin at verse, Ephesians 6, begin at verse 12. I'm sure we all know it. Well, let me just go back to verse 10.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might." - And here's why - "Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - or the plans or the traps - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Here we find five divisions of the enemies' army. Write them down. And by the way, the word "wiles" also means "methods," but it also means "traps" and much more. But anyways. The first thing we fight, the Scripture says, ""For we wrestle not against flesh and blood." So the first thing we fight are spirits, meaning demons. They're not flesh and blood. Two, "against principalities." The word here is "archas," meaning "chief rulers of the highest rank," and I'll explain those in just a second. Three, we fight against powers. Exucius is the Greek word, or authorities that operate under the chief rulers to execute their will. Then we fight against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and with that word "world" is the Greek word "cosmos" which ties it to this earth, so the fourth division are world rulers of darkness. In other words, men who are possessed by demons. And the fifth division are wicked spirits in the heavenlies. These are angels, and I'll explain why angels, some of them, are still in the heavenlies. Most are in the prison, but some are still in the heavenlies.

Now, Paul, as you look at these five divisions of the devil's army, you find demons which are bound to earth. Then you have what are called archas or chief rulers, that are like the chiefs under Satan. Then you have the powers, or the sergeants that execute their will. Then you have men who are demon possessed. And then you have the angels, evil angels, that are over nations and provinces and cities, as you see in the book of Daniel. And these angels cannot be overcome without God's angels overcoming them. And the angels - and this is something else that we've got to understand - God's angels depend on our prayers to be strengthened. Do you know that your prayerlessness actually can limit God's angels from functioning properly, and your living the Word of God. Well, do you remember what it says in the Psalms? "Bless ye the Lord all ye His angels, that excel harkening to the voice of His Word." "Excel in strength." Angels, in fact, can be, can be, can be - I'm using the word "limited." It's much stronger than that. - our negative life, our prayerlessness, can limit them, and that's a whole different teaching. Maybe I'll come back and do that one next time.

But the amazing thing about angels, why did God send an angel to save Lot? Because Abraham prayed. Abrams - and the Lord remembered Abraham and sent the angel. Genesis 19 tells us that. And as you see God's Word - well, look, look, look at Psalm. I mean, you know, we all know that Psalm by heart, but we don't pay attention to it. If I can just jump quickly to this portion of Psalm 103. Keep me informed, please, on the time. Here, "Bless the Lord" - this is Psalm 103:20 - "Bless the Lord, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His Word." Well, how do they harken to the voice of His Word? Through you and I. Well, when you and I speak God's Word, we release them. We release them. And when we do not, we limit them.

And there's other things we find in the Scriptures where God said to the children of Israel in Exodus - I can't think of the chapter - please forgive me. But I'll come back and ready for it.

Paul Crouch: So our prayers release the angels.

Benny Hinn: Our prayers release them or our prayerlessness limits them. So, in fact, it's our fault. And if you remember in Daniel when the prince came to oppose Daniel's prayers, and was hindered, it took Michael the archangel to come and break it. But what the angel said was "You were heard. I am sent for thy word." It was his prayer that released the angelic hosts to do God's bidding and will. And his continued prayer released Michael, the archangel, to fight the demonic.

Paul Crouch: Dear Lord, let's pray!

Benny Hinn: I'm telling you, Paul. There's so much about this. Let me just go back quickly. But you see so many differences between angels and demons. I'm talking about evil angels and demons, where we are not the ones fighting angels. The angels of heaven are fighting angels, the evil angels, and those in the heavenlies, the evil angels in the heavenlies, are only those in charge of nations or cities or, in ancient times, provinces. And when we pray, God's angels come and oppose them, stop them, fight them.

Now, the day is going to come, the day is coming, when all of them will fall to the earth, when in Revelation it talks about God's angels, Michael and God's angels, fighting the devil and his angels, and there was no more place found for them and they were cast to the ground. But, here's the wonderful part. It shows that our prayers were helping that battle, because it says "and they overcame them by the blood of the Lamb and the word" - but you've got to forget, you must not forget that is was our confession of the word and the blood's power the brought victory to the angels of heaven.

Paul Crouch: This is dynamite.

Benny Hinn: Dynamite.

Jan Crouch: So who are we casting out of the person?

Benny Hinn: We are casting out the spirits. We are casting out the demon spirit that is called unclean in the Scriptures, and the unclean spirits are actually the pre-Adamic races, if I can call them that. (Praise the Lord, Trinity Broadcasting Network, May 12, 1999)

post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 11:18 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 2006 E500, 2013 S550 and a retired 88 SDL

Quote:
kvining - 4/5/2005 7:45 AM

In a recent pronouncement, television evangelist and Christian Coalition president Pat Robertson advocated death by stoning for UFO enthusiasts.
Of course he did,

But wouldn't death by stoning would take like a bushel of weed.

Quote:
kvining - 4/5/2005 7:45 AM

"Can a demon appear as a slanty-eyed, funny-looking creature? Of course he can,
Mickey Rooney in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

I knew that little bastard was the harbinger of the devil.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 12:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

I hear he's even worse in "Sin City". He may actually be a member of the race of demons that inhabited the Earth before man was created.

post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 12:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

MS Dumbfuckistan BC

www.mediamatters.org

On the March 28 edition of MSNBC's Scarborough Country, host Joe Scarborough interviewed Dr. Ronald Cranford, one of the two neurologists selected by Michael Schiavo to examine Terri Schiavo pursuant to an October 2001 appellate court mandate. As part of that duty, Cranford "reviewed her medical records and personally conducted a neurological examination of Mrs. Schiavo," according to the June 2003 Florida appeals court review of that hearing.

Following is the transcript of the interview:

SCARBOROUGH: Now, the question on everybody's mind tonight is this: How is Terri Schiavo doing? You know, it's been 10 days. She is starting her 11th day now without food and water. Let's go back to Pinellas Park [Florida], where Lisa Daniels [MSNBC daytime anchor] is standing by -- Lisa.

DANIELS: Well, Joe, at this point, we are going to delve into the medical aspect of the story. I want to bring in Dr. Ronald Cranford. He's a neurologist at Hennepin Medical Center in Minneapolis. And, Doctor, before we continue, I want our viewers to understand what your role was in the legal case. I understand that Michael Schiavo and his team asked you to examine his wife. Is that correct?

CRANFORD: Yes. Yes, they did.

DANIELS: And from my understanding, I just want to be accurate, you examined Terri Schiavo for about 45 minutes. Is that right?

CRANFORD: I think 42 minutes, but 45 is fine, sure.

DANIELS: All right. Well, we want to be accurate here. What was your conclusion at the end of --

[crosstalk]

CRANFORD: Wait a minute. You are not accurate on a lot of things here. You're saying a lot of -- she's not starving to death. Do you understand that? She is dehydrating to death.

DANIELS: Well, why do you say that? Tell us how you came to that conclusion?

[crosstalk]

CRANFORD: Can I tell you why? Because I have done this 25 to 50 times. I don't know how many times Joe has done it, but I've done it 25 to 50 times in similar situations. And they die within 10 to 14 days.

Nancy Cruzan did not die in six days [as guest Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition suggested earlier in the program]. She died in 11 days, 11.5 hours. And Terri Schiavo will die within 10 to 14 days. And they are dying of dehydration, not starvation. And that's just a lie. And Joe doesn't have any idea what he is talking about. And you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

DANIELS: Well --

CRANFORD: I have been at the bedside of these patients. I know what they die from. I've seen them die. And this is all bogus. It's all just a bunch of crap that you are saying. It's totally wrong.

DANIELS: Well, with all due respect, Doctor, it sounds like you think that you know what you are talking about, so let's ask you about that.

CRANFORD: Sure.

DANIELS: Are you 100 percent correct in your opinion that Terri Schiavo is in a persistent vegetative state? Do you agree with that?

CRANFORD: I am 105 percent sure she is in a vegetative state. And the autopsy will show severe irreversible brain damage to the higher centers, yes.

DANIELS: Why are you so sure, Doctor?

CRANFORD: Because I examined her. The court-appointed guardian examined her. Four neurologists at the hospital where she was has said she's carried a diagnosis of vegetative state for 12 years. Every neurologist that examined her, except for Dr. [William] Hammesfahr [a neurologist selected by Terri Schiavo's parents], who is a charlatan, has said she is in vegetative state. That's what the court found. Just because you don't like --

[crosstalk]

DANIELS: Doctor, was a CAT scan -- Doctor, your critics would ask you, was a CAT scan used? Was an MRI taken? Were any of these tests taken?

CRANFORD: You don't know the answer to that? The CAT scan was done in 1996, 2002. We spent a lot of time in court showing the irreversible -- you don't have copies of those CAT scans? How can you say that?

The CAT scans are out there, distributed to other people. You have got to look at the facts. The CAT scan is out there. It shows severe atrophy of the brain. The autopsy is going to show severe atrophy of the brain. And you're asking me if a CAT scan was done? How could you possibly be so stupid?

SCARBOROUGH: Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait a second.

[crosstalk]

SCARBOROUGH: Hold on a second, if I can interrupt here.

CRANFORD: Go ahead. Joe, interrupt me.

SCARBOROUGH: Why don't you go ahead and tell the rest of the story there? Why don't you tell us that the radiologist that looked at the two CAT scans said she showed improvement in 2002 over 1996? You know, you seem so sure of yourself. The Associated Press reported yesterday --

CRANFORD: Joe, the judge didn't believe him.

SCARBOROUGH: Hold on a second. Hold on a second. You're so sure of yourself -- respond to this. AP had a report yesterday. They said seven doctors have looked at her. Four said she was in persistent vegetative state. You were one of them, hired by Michael Schiavo to do that. There were three others that looked at her that disagreed. How can you be so absolutely sure that everybody that agrees with you is 100 percent accurate and everybody on the other side is a charlatan?

CRANFORD: Joe, Judge -- Judge [George W.] Greer disallowed, didn't believe what [Dr. William] Maxfield [a doctor selected by Terri Schiavo's parents] said. You got your numbers wrong. There were eight neurologists saw her. Seven of the eight said she was in a vegetative state. Only one said she wasn't.

SCARBOROUGH: I am quoting an Associated Press report from yesterday.

CRANFORD: Joe, you've got to get your facts straight.

SCARBOROUGH: I have got my facts straight.

CRANFORD: Get your facts straight. You've got your facts way off.

SCARBOROUGH: Why don't we talk about -- hold on a second.

CRANFORD: Go ahead.

SCARBOROUGH: You talked about a 1996 scan.

CRANFORD: No, 2002, 2002.

SCARBOROUGH: Let's talk about it. A radiologist told the court that the 2002 scan actually showed improvement over the 1996 scan. Is that inaccurate? Did the AP report that wrong?

CRANFORD: Absolutely. Maxfield said it was improved. And Judge Greer didn't buy it because the others said it wasn't improved. It was probably worse than it was before.

SCARBOROUGH: Is he a charlatan also?

CRANFORD: Yes. Maxfield is an HBO [hyperbaric oxygen], vasodilator -- look it up, Joe. See what vasodilator does. See what hyperbaric oxygen, see in these cases, and you tell me they are not charlatans. Just because you don't agree with me -- I don't call everybody a charlatan. I'm not calling [Dr. Richard] Cheshire [who has argued that Terri Schiavo is not in a persistent vegetative state] a charlatan. I think he's a reputable neurologist. I think he examined her, he interviewed her. So, just because I disagree, I don't call them charlatans. But you have got your facts so far off that it's unbelievable, Joe. You don't have any idea what you are talking about. You've never been at the bedside of these patients. And this will come out in the next three to five years about this condition and starvation.

SCARBOROUGH: You were there 42 minutes, Doctor.

CRANFORD: Yes, I was.

SCARBOROUGH: You are only one doctor that's been there. And somehow, in your 42 minutes of observing her, you have all the answers and everybody that disagrees is dead wrong, I guess.

CRANFORD: No, that's just a -- you know what? You've gotta see what Judge Greer said. You've gotta see what the appeals court said. If you read that, Joe, you will understand why the judge decided the way he did.

SCARBOROUGH: All right.

CRANFORD: He didn't believe Hammesfahr. He didn't believe Maxfield. And it's not starvation. And Nancy Cruzan did not die in six days. She died in 11 days and 11.5 hours, 11 days and 11.5 hours.

SCARBOROUGH: All right.

CRANFORD: OK?

SCARBOROUGH: Thank you, Doctor.

CRANFORD: My pleasure.

SCARBOROUGH: You know what? This is the disappointing thing. You try to have a conversation. You try to talk about what is going on. And I found this as an attorney, too. I have been attorneys for plaintiffs. I have been attorneys for defendants. And what I always find out is, there are certain doctors -- I am not claiming that this doctor is a charlatan. I don't know his body of work. I am not claiming that he is a hired gun.

But too many doctors out there can be bought off by attorneys on either side. And then they come out, instead of telling you the facts, you get into debate like you are talking to an attorney. It is very, very disappointing.

I want to apologize to Lisa for interrupting her, but the thing is, Lisa was getting attacked because of what I said. I think that is unfair.

Posted to the web on Tuesday March 29, 2005 at 4:58 PM EST

post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 01:03 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 2006 E500, 2013 S550 and a retired 88 SDL
RE: MS Dumbfuckistan BC

Quote:
kvining - 4/5/2005 2:47 PM

CRANFORD: ....How could you possibly be so stupid?

SCARBOROUGH: Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait a second.
I fuckin love it!

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 02:23 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
RE: MS Dumbfuckistan BC

In a perfect world Dr. Cranford would be president of the USA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in