Do you think the USA will have a nuclear attack... - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 03:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2004
Vehicle: W203 modified
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to miroj Send a message via Skype™ to miroj
RE: Do you think the USA will have a nuclear attack...

I can think of several members in the "other forum" that go ballistic often.

If tolerance is a sign of peace then I dont think the USA knows tolerance.

Modz ... enjoy the difference. www.benzmodz.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 03:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2004
Vehicle: W203 modified
Send a message via MSN to miroj Send a message via Skype™ to miroj

Quote:
79-300SD - 3/29/2005 2:25 PM

I predict the Middle east will become a glowing glass parking lot if that should ever happen.

And hopefully every single Muslim nation on the planet has a nuke pointed at them to let them share the same fate.
Ever since the Western society made it a policy to stop women from having babies by giving them great jobs that pay lots of money - the decline of population has meant that the only emerging nation on Earth is the Muslim nation. I knows hundreds of muslims and every single one of them has a family larger than the national average.

So as far as I can tell they are the only faith with core family oriented religo-politics in action. Educated highly paid Christians (the people who can afford large amounts of offsrping - circa great American families 1800-1900) dont breed. If you dont believe me look at the census data.

Modz ... enjoy the difference. www.benzmodz.com
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 05:26 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2000SLK-2005SLK

A nation divided cannot stand. Everything I read points to division in thinking, in government, society, and especially politics. This country no longer has a mission statement; there is no commonality of purpose or direction. Look at the last two presidential elections.
I grew up in the 50s and 60s and for that I am glad as I will not be around to see America's fate. Every facet of our everyday living experiences is touched by incompetence, greed, mendacity, and utter stupidity.
I don't want to get started as it only depresses me. We really need not worry about a nuclear attack as that isn't necessary-America will fall through internal hemorrage.

God bless America

Larry Kauffman
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 12:31 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004

Quote:
79-300SD - 3/30/2005 7:25 PM

I predict the Middle east will become a glowing glass parking lot if that should ever happen.

And hopefully every single Muslim nation on the planet has a nuke pointed at them to let them share the same fate.
Turn off the TV and take a walk in the real world, Were not all f*cking terrorists! I'm starting to get sick of your anti-Islamic posts. Yes I know there is fundamentalism in most religions and the worst kind of fundamentalists are muslims, but let me open your eyes for a second. In islam it is written that to take another mans life is against islam, therefore those d*ickheads who kill people are not muslims. Yes they deserve to be skinned alive and dipped in battery acid, but not all of us want to destroy anythig we touch, because some of us actually got an education.

Nukes don't solve anything, and in case you are wondering, YES I do know that they are a great detterent but nowdays having a nuke grants you membership into the worlds largest pissing contest.

If ANY city was attacked by a "dirty bomb" or any other similar device I'd be the first to stand up and want a piece of the family of the guy(s) who did it. However before you start picking fights with people you have never met and have never wanted to harm anyone, you should also look into your past and ask yourself, do the words "little boy" and "fat man" mean anything to you?

I'm not here to fight with anyone or prove anyone wrong, I just request WE ALL should think before we post.

Easy[8D]
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 12:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
miroj - 3/29/2005 5:37 PM

Quote:
79-300SD - 3/29/2005 2:25 PM

Ever since the Western society made it a policy to stop women from having babies by giving them great jobs that pay lots of money - the decline of population has meant that the only emerging nation on Earth is the Muslim nation. I knows hundreds of muslims and every single one of them has a family larger than the national average.

So as far as I can tell they are the only faith with core family oriented religo-politics in action. Educated highly paid Christians (the people who can afford large amounts of offsrping - circa great American families 1800-1900) dont breed. If you dont believe me look at the census data.
I agree, Muslims are an emerging nation. Unfortunately for them, they are emerging from the 7th Century. Free your women, slavekeepers.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in