post #41 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 09:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Let those North Koreans starve

Quote:
Botnst - 2/13/2005 3:19 AM
Hey, if I agree with Bone, will you pay for my educational trip? Pleeeeeze?
LOL, sorry botnst the offer is only valid to anyone with a teaching degree[;)]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 07:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

I say if the Yanks pulled out, off the area near the DMZ and purposefully let the north guys waist their energy waisting the south guys at the end when the north is out of breath and the south's industry is in shambles (hey no more hundai competeing against cadillac)the US can come back and restore democracy. Once again the good guys always win, ah where is John Wayne?
post #43 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 11:00 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1979 300SD, 1983 300D Mercedes
Send a message via AIM to 79-300SD

Quote:
Storm. - 2/12/2005 6:59 PM

Quote:
79-300SD
BULLSHIT
Quote:
79-300SD - 2/11/2005 3:22 PM
Yes you are wrong..............
Quote:
79-300SD - 2/11/2005 2:34 PM
Your post sounds exactly as rational and the North Lorean Madmans recent comments. Why don't you move there...I'm sure he would love to have you
What are you a Harvard Professor??? You seem to know all the answers, perhaps you could bestow your abundance of knowledge upon us. Right now you sound like that child who says "ONLY IN AMERIKA",... oh wait that's your elected president (don't let your embarassment turn into anger - were all ashamed of Dubbya round these parts)

I'll gladly fund a round the world trip for you to see places you would like to have erradicated so that possibly the human being inside you realizes the real cost of the death & destruction you are currently proposing.

I'm not for anyone having any sort of weapons, specially not anyone with a gungho/yeehaa/"mines bigger than yours" attitude. But you really need to think about what you type in a public forum. Impressionable minds do grace this sight and that's why I suggest you turn your rhetoric down a few notches. Afterall you don't see me encouraging people to bomb the US embassy in the UAE or kill its staff do you??? Even though it's because of Ms. Mary O'Brien in the US Emabassy in the UAE that my brother has been hed without charge for 2 months in a UAE Jail Cell for selling a f*cking IR camera to an oil refinery!! (even though we were cleared to do so by both the US and UAE governments - guess what I do for a living [;)])

I only wish to ask you one question. Have you ever seen a man beg for his life before he dies? At that point there is no race, colour or religion. Trust me.

Please think very carefully before you type. Some of us in the real world aren't that tollerant to the rants and raves of a middle aged know it all.
I call your tirade a liberal rant.............

Who died and appointed you god?

----------------------------------------

Speed is a question of money. How fast do you want to go?

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

Come join us at http://schumanautomotive.com/forums
post #44 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 12:09 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 2006 E500, 2013 S550 and a retired 88 SDL

Quote:
Botnst - 2/13/2005 9:44 AM

Quote:
Samurai1833 - 2/13/2005 9:11 AM

Wow, are the pigs forming a chorus?
Or I shall insult you a second time.
Why don't you use your native tounge.

"Oink, Oink, Sqeee" etc.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
post #45 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 12:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
79-300SD - 2/14/2005 6:00 PM
You did[;)]
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 12:55 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1979 300SD, 1983 300D Mercedes
Send a message via AIM to 79-300SD

Quote:
Storm. - 2/14/2005 2:23 PM

Quote:
79-300SD - 2/14/2005 6:00 PM
You did[;)]
It may have come to you in a dream.........I certainly was never in the position to appoint anyone god.

Speed is a question of money. How fast do you want to go?

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

Come join us at http://schumanautomotive.com/forums
post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 01:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

You came to me in a vision and handed my your sceptre, and in doing so I took over your duties as ruler of mankind.

ROFL[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: 2004 SL500 2002 SLK320
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
79-300SD - 2/11/2005 10:53 AM

Quote:
Samurai1833 - 2/11/2005 11:40 AM

Point 4 is all that is really needed as a reason to drop "the bomb"

The U.S. might have reached some other decison about even entering the war when they did if not for the pre-emptive attack on the Hawaiian base.

I have no problem with what happened, I think Truman was one of the most forward thinking Presidents of the past, Particularlly of his endorsement and support of the Tuskegee Airmen as a Senator and his subsequent desegregation of the Army.

On the intial topic.

I am not fond of the idea of North Korea having a atomic weapon but once the Genie is out of the bottle and almost any technology is available at your desktop computer WTF did people think would happen.

We can stop giving them aid, I really don't care about that, but that technology is not going to go away.

I do not want to go to war unless there is a clear specific threat and I don't trust the current adminstration to make that call.
I certainly don't trust the Democrats who have NO grasp of the truth............Clinton proved that....

And Rathergate proved it yet again.
Was Truman a Democrat that made a decision to save many Americans by dropping the Bomb? I loved the government back then, because they made you work for food and money. During that era all the great parks and roads were built.

I would love to see American go in North Korea and take over, but we cannot do it unless we have China's blessing. Does anyone remember the Korean War? The UN and US pushed North Korea into China and stop, because they did not want to go on Chinese soil. Our government did not want a real war with China. So North Korea got smart by attacking and running into China for protection. The sad part of this story is that we helped China during WWII, and they end up taking over what is now China today by force with our technology and weapons. Hemm, did we do that in Iraq and gave a madman power? We will never learn.

So North Korea will still shoot missiles over Japan and South Korea and bleed the world out of money. The old Korean generation wishes the destruction of the North Korean government, but the naive new generation thinks we can have peace by giving a madman what he wants.

I say lets stop all aid to North Korea and just let China drain their resources by feeding and giving weapons to the North Koreans.

2002 SLK320
2004 SL500
post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 10:01 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004

Not a dime, not a grain of wheat, not a kernel of corn for North Korea. Simple enough?
post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 11:01 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
tiggerfink - 2/16/2005 4:09 AM
Was Truman a Democrat that made a decision to save many Americans by dropping the Bomb? I loved the government back then, because they made you work for food and money. During that era all the great parks and roads were built.

I would love to see American go in North Korea and take over, but we cannot do it unless we have China's blessing. Does anyone remember the Korean War? The UN and US pushed North Korea into China and stop, because they did not want to go on Chinese soil. Our government did not want a real war with China. So North Korea got smart by attacking and running into China for protection. The sad part of this story is that we helped China during WWII, and they end up taking over what is now China today by force with our technology and weapons. Hemm, did we do that in Iraq and gave a madman power? We will never learn.

So North Korea will still shoot missiles over Japan and South Korea and bleed the world out of money. The old Korean generation wishes the destruction of the North Korean government, but the naive new generation thinks we can have peace by giving a madman what he wants.

I say lets stop all aid to North Korea and just let China drain their resources by feeding and giving weapons to the North Koreans.
Now there is something I CAN agree with[B)]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in