LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 09:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: Soros Says Kerry's Failings...

Soros says its always somebody elses fault and that a third party should pay him for it.

Tell me again how the Republican Party is the party of the plutocrats and the Democrats are working class heroes. I like that fairy tale the best.

But B, the parties are SOooo different. Really. Our rich guys are better than their rich guys.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005, 10:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Soros Says Kerry's Failings...

Quote:
kvining - 1/31/2005 9:40 PM

Quote:
azimuth - 1/31/2005 8:11 PM

Quote:
kvining - 1/31/2005 7:14 PM

Things are about to change. Dean is almost in as DNC chair. If he gets in, the Democrats will be undergoing radical change. If he doesn't get in, the other candidates just represent business as usual, and the dems will be dead.
If Dean gets in, he'll be crucified by the media and sanctified by the party. He is a fireball personality and that is the lighting rod the conservatives are looking for to go into overdrive.
The job of the DNC Chair is not that of "alternate president" or as some sort of candidate. It is a job that has specific duties and goals, duties and goals that Dean is well suited for. As far as what the Republicans do about it or whether they like it, screw em.
I guess my point is not so much of what the Reps. are going to try, as, that Mr. Dean, suspect, will not be able to be a behind the scenes type guy. Which is fine in and of it's self; Except in Dean's case he'll likely get shrill to raise the money. He is a good example of why I think the left will continue to lose power.

For the record, I don't think it's wise for one party to gain too much power over the other. How ever annoying it is, the balance of power is the life blood of the people's freedom. Case in point, the Sponge Bob uproar. As has been pointed out, some want Sponge Bob reigned in because of some perceived gayness. That's nutty. Sure, he shows his underware alot, but bugs bunny would occasionally dress up like a girl (so did the rest of them.). I watched them every saturday morning as did most of my friends. We were not influenced by that.

The same can be said for the Left if they gain too much power for too long. Okay, I know, Blah,Blah,Blah...

aborted Shop Forum member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in