Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1980 280e
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: My friend needs alot of help here...
Have to wait till the other tickets come in but the cop didn't charge him with flee the accident? Anyway as long as the car he was driving has insurance that insurance will pay for it, in washington anyway, figure its probably the same in that state also, yeah that guy that tried to be a good samaritan is going to get into trouble for doing what he did, he's not a cop, your buddy came back to the accident so not sure what that means, sucks for the little girl she'll probably get alot of money out of this.
1. Your friends immature and stupid, so are his friends for driving with him.
2. He shouldn't have driven off, but he was young and didn't have his lisense so doesn't know the rules.
3. Did return to the scene and was give a ticket for 3 offenses, one he will be able to get thrown out.
4. Because the car was insured hopefully it has enough coverage to pay the bills.
5. The "Good samaritan" could have been killed by his stupid actions and probably commited a crime which he will have to pay for.
6. It doesn't sound like your friend did it on purpose so it was a tragic accident and I'm sure he'll be regretting it for along time.
7. He will probably have to do some jail time.