Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Coulter takes a drive-by at Democrats

Quote:
azimuth - 6/5/2005 5:01 PM

Quote:
kvining - 6/5/2005 1:24 PM

ok:

http://mediamatters.org/archives/search.html?topic=Ann%20Coulter
Thanks for the link KV, I'll read the info and see if I can tear it up[:D].
Okay I read some of the claims on the site you linked. All of the complaints I read were of the personal nature and opinionated attacks with little support. Perhaps I should amend my query. Show me where Ms. Coulter is inaccurate relative to the nature of Liberals and thier historically treasonous behavior and allegiances.

aborted Shop Forum member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 08:47 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '01 C320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
azimuth - 6/8/2005 2:53 AM

Show me where Ms. Coulter is inaccurate relative to the nature of Liberals and thier historically treasonous behavior and allegiances.
Since I don't care to read much of Ann Coulter, I'll ask you Az, do you have any examples of liberals and their "historically treasonous behavior and allegiances."

Its not a light accusation, I'm curious if you can back it up in ANY meaningful way.
post #43 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 08:49 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
That Guy - 6/8/2005 10:47 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 6/8/2005 2:53 AM

Show me where Ms. Coulter is inaccurate relative to the nature of Liberals and thier historically treasonous behavior and allegiances.
Since I don't care to read much of Ann Coulter, I'll ask you Az, do you have any examples of liberals and their "historically treasonous behavior and allegiances."

Its not a light accusation, I'm curious if you can back it up in ANY meaningful way.
That would depend on if you think FDR was a liberal. Ask yourself, "Who is Alger Hiss"?

post #44 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 09:19 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Hell yeah FDR was a liberal.

Alger Hiss may or may not have been a traitor:
"With the collapse of communism in the Soviet Union, attempts were made to obtain information on the case from the Soviet intelligence files. In 1992 Hiss wrote to the Russian historian Dimitry Antonovich Volkogonov, the overseer of the Soviet intelligence archives, to request the release of any files on the case. On 14th October 1992, Volkogonov published a report that stated that he had found no evidence that Hiss had ever been an agent for KGB, for the GRU or for any other intelligence agency of the Soviet Union."

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAhiss.htm

All in all though this is a pretty weak back up to your statement.
I'll see your Alger Hiss and raise you a Timothy Mc Veigh. If your going to use a single individual to paint an entire group, I think he would be an excellent example of the nature of conservatives and their treasonous behavior and allegiances.
post #45 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 01:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
That Guy - 6/8/2005 11:19 AM

"With the collapse of communism in the Soviet Union, attempts were made to obtain information on the case from the Soviet intelligence files. In 1992 Hiss wrote to the Russian historian Dimitry Antonovich Volkogonov, the overseer of the Soviet intelligence archives, to request the release of any files on the case. On 14th October 1992, Volkogonov published a report that stated that he had found no evidence that Hiss had ever been an agent for KGB, for the GRU or for any other intelligence agency of the Soviet Union."

I'll see your Alger Hiss and raise you a Timothy Mc Veigh. If your going to use a single individual to paint an entire group, I think he would be an excellent example of the nature of conservatives and their treasonous behavior and allegiances.
It is not my intent to use a single individual to demonstrate my assertion. Alger was the example I chose. The Venona papers appear to prove Alger was an active and recruiting soviet operative connected to the Rosenburgs who were executed for passing our nuclear weapons program secrets to the soviets who may not have had a successful program with out them. All of this under FDR's nose even after he was warned of this treason. Why was the cold war so fearful?

post #46 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 06:04 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: 2007 S550 Sport
Send a message via MSN to Chucky300 Send a message via Yahoo to Chucky300

GOD ---- Liberals need to either get a clue, or just please leave the country. We dont want you, we dont need you, and for gods sake, make sure you take Hillary / B. Boxer with you!!!!

I suggest the following book to you all:

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder by: Michael Savage

Leave Anne Coulter alone. She is ALWAYS correct, and she speaks her mind. It is SOOOOO funny how you double standard libs want to censor and shut anne coulter up, yet, you fight along with that stupid ACLU to keep freedom of speech for everyone.... GROW UP!

post #47 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 06:29 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1984 300D Turbo

Quote:
Chucky300 - 6/9/2005 8:04 AM

Leave Anne Coulter alone. She is ALWAYS correct, and she speaks her mind. It is SOOOOO funny how you double standard libs want to censor and shut anne coulter up, yet, you fight along with that stupid ACLU to keep freedom of speech for everyone.... GROW UP!

sure.. as she was correct saying canada sent troops to vietnam..and then would not back down when corrected nicely. classic..

make no mistake ann does what's good for ann.. making $$$. nothing wrong with that cause there's a sucker born every day that is willing to buy into her b/s.

i don't think anyone here wants to shut her up or censor her.. she's too funny putting her foot in it all the time , lol. it would be a shame to lose all that entertainment[:p]

1984 300D Turbo - 231k.. son's car now... totalled 11/30/07 RIP

send lawyers, guns, & money...
post #48 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 07:52 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Chucky300 - 6/9/2005 8:04 AM

GOD ---- Liberals need to either get a clue, or just please leave the country. We dont want you, we dont need you, and for gods sake, make sure you take Hillary / B. Boxer with you!!!!

I suggest the following book to you all:

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder by: Michael Savage

when I finish Judge Robert Bork's "Slouching Toward Gomorrah" for the second time, I'll read Michaels latest installment on his nature of liberalism trilogy.

post #49 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 08:42 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
azimuth - 6/8/2005 3:15 PM

Quote:

It is not my intent to use a single individual to demonstrate my assertion. Alger was the example I chose.
If it is not your intent, then why are you doing it? Alger Hiss is one example you are using to say that liberals have a history of being traitors. I see your Alger and give you Mc Veigh and then you ask some random question about how fearful the cold war is. Whaaaaa?
post #50 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 09:38 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
That Guy - 6/9/2005 10:42 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 6/8/2005 3:15 PM

Quote:

It is not my intent to use a single individual to demonstrate my assertion. Alger was the example I chose.
If it is not your intent, then why are you doing it? Alger Hiss is one example you are using to say that liberals have a history of being traitors. I see your Alger and give you Mc Veigh and then you ask some random question about how fearful the cold war is. Whaaaaa?
Yeah, by the time I re-read my post, it was too late to edit. The Q should have read, "Why was the cold war so fearsome?" Answer, because for the first time in our history, we faced the potential for anniliation by a foe using nuclear weapons. These WMD's were developed by us US. That technology for destruction was stolen and given to the Soviet Union by agents recruited though the Alger Hiss oragnization. I used this as an example since it is the most damaging and potentially deadly treason by those with whom Liberals and thier apologists have associated and even defended. The released Soviet documents (circa mid 90's if I recall correctly) support the factual nature of my assertion. Together with support by the Venona project, a US based secret endeavor recently declassified, we can see that the proclaimations and protestations of innocence by Alger and the thankfully deceased Rosenburgs were simply more of the same smoke and mirrors we have grown accostumed(sp.) to from such dross.

There are other examples of treasonous behavior by those whom claim the left and the Democrat party as home base. How many do I need to illustrate to support my original point? How recent do we need to be to satisfy your curiosity? Or can it be satisfied?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in