How to deal with vandalisms?? - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 11:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: How to deal with vandalisms??

This thread is getting pathetic. Grow a spine, Karugs! Go get yourself a Taser and give him 50,000 volts, with some nice amperage! When he snaps out of hit, zap him again. When he snaps out of that, gently hit him in the head with a hammer, then zap him again! Take the Taser off your property, to a relative's for same keeping, and deny the incident ever happened! Wake Up!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 01:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1984 300D Turbo

mr tikket. what's wrong with calling the cops? it's their job to nail these bozos and it's the d/a's job to prosecute them. that's what they get paid for remember?

do you zap or shoot anyone who gives you a wrong look sideways??!?

being a freaking vigilante won't solve karug's problem, and could get him worse trouble than a keyed body panel or a busted window...

1984 300D Turbo - 231k.. son's car now... totalled 11/30/07 RIP

send lawyers, guns, & money...
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 05:59 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 1980 MB280ce

Generally...to be on the safe side in YOUR situation id take a spark plug out or do something to make the car undrivable and just fix it when you need to drive it. This way if they try to break in thinking they can get a joy ride there stuck and you obviously have a clue who did it. Id rather have my car vandalized then stolen in your situation since you have practical evidence that it was the moron hanging around. Its almost like fishing, but dont make it too obvious that you want your car vandalized just to get some tool busted.

Sort of the same thing happened to my friends audi. They drilled two holes in the side of the car to disengage the alarm system and after they pride the door open they couldnt get the thing started. the only problem is they knifed the interior to hell and they got away with it. but...his $70,000 s4 only had about $5,000 worth of damages that the insurance payed for. Then the car was stolen and trashed a few months later. I might be thinking of two different storys on that one but.

Karugs theres no way to win this one unless you catch them in the act and im sure you dont feel like wasting your time on them but, your the one with the mercedes. Ever heard of an australian alarm system?pull the door handle and you get a flame thrower to your face.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-28-2004, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004
Vehicle: W-1-2-3 Go!
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

I think the best idea right now is to let them be. I've been checking our car everynight and my gf is getting paranoid about my presence there and the fact that these individuals got arrested and let loose. I will keep an eye on the car, will check it every morning instead of every night before I sleep. It's getting frustrating. I also checked it tonight before I went into the apartment and it seems that the new glass window for the door should behave like that because it's new and maybe it still has some layer of protective coating on it.

We will request for a change of parking space if they'll allow it. But I don't know of anybody who would trade places with us for fear perhaps of another incident like ours.

I don't trust the manager. When he implemented several new rules these same guys trashed his car (another Corolla like ours). It's full of scratches, the hubcaps aren't matched (4 different ones). The hood has a big triangle scratch mark on there. The wipers are busted. Etc... Basically, he's also fed up with them. He knows of their addiction and so do the cops, for months I believe. But they just had to catch them doing it, which I think they did, but he bailed out I guess.

It would be good to contact everybody and work as a community, yes. But what if not everybody participates? That leaves us with a weak link. And I believe other adults are coordinating with these guys. So I might befriend the wrong ones. I do know alot of people here who are or seem to be on the good side, I've been talking to alot of people already (not about the car/incident, but just talking as a friendly neighbor would).

If we had the time and resources, we'd leave this complex as soon as possible. But I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Thanks for all the advice. Yeah it's pathetic but it's still unresolved. And I do have a spine, MRTIKKET. Maybe theirs is starting to deteriorate because of their addiction. Let it eat them alive.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in