post #31 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 11:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1990 300SE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to danwatt
RE: KVinning stands ..............alone

Wow. The last time I've seen a discussion like this was in elementary school. Behave, kids.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 11:19 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

It is without a doubt the stupidest thread I have ever seen.
post #33 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 11:21 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
mikemover-the sequel - 11/7/2004 9:32 PM

Quote:
kvining - 11/7/2004 9:15 PM
It was the appropriate response to his post, which was a nasty personal attack. I am sure you didn't notice that.
You seem to inspire such hysterics from a LOT of folks.

Why do you suppose that is?......

Couldn't POSSIBLY be YOUR fault?..... Nah.........Not possible......

[8)]

Mike
So much for the Libertarian philosophy that people are responsible for their own actions. What else can I "make" you do? Hold your breath until you turn blue? Grow up.
post #34 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 11:28 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Oct 2004
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Kirk,

Quit rising to the bait. Clearly this is just a piling on Kirk thread. Why even acknowledge it. Your replies just encourage more piling on. You certainly aren't making any effort to rise above.
post #35 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 11:35 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Quoted: 61 Post(s)

Quote:
kvining - 11/7/2004 7:48 PM

Actually, one of the reasons I think your stupid, other than your lousy spelling, is that you think the fact you are on the winning side of an election proves you are not an ass. In fact, win or lose, your still an ass. You really should look at your posts - your angry all the time. You've got to have a major fucked up life to be that unhappy all the time dude. Perhaps you should kill yourself.

haha! Truer words have never been spoken.

Maybe the reason nobody is answering you guys is because there is no substance. Many of us would not respond to such rants back in jr. high much less now.

If you hate KV so much, then why not come on here and prove him wrong with facts, sources, and logical debates? I have never seen that. All I have ever seen is name-calling, and hate. Usually followed up by the infamous "tin foil hat" remark (haven't you guys fished that lake dry yet? It was barely funny 3 years ago at mbshop) of some sort.

Why not come online and debate KV like a gentleman? He may be critical towards the Bush administration, but that is his right as an American citizen. Instead you guys take it to a personal level. Which to me says you are unable to muster any kind of argument. You'll shout "rah rah rah" on the sidelines as Bush blows people up in the name of "democracy", but when people exercise it, you call names and act like children.

Captain...SPOCK...whoever you are, it's always the same with you. Finger pointing; hate filled posts with no rebuttal of any kind. If you were so right about everything you would be able to take KV's posts on without getting personal at all. You can't, and to me, that shows who the real loser is.

Seek help.

post #36 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 11:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
That Guy 73 - 11/8/2004 1:28 PM

Kirk,

Quit rising to the bait. Clearly this is just a piling on Kirk thread. Why even acknowledge it. Your replies just encourage more piling on. You certainly aren't making any effort to rise above.
What? And miss all the fun? These guys have two hilarious threads dedicated to bashing me. Everyone should observe their neck-vein bulging epilectic flame fits over my posts, which for the most part simply start out as statements of a postion on a political idea. The heresy they see does not seem to be so much the ideas expressed as much as it is their total outrage that anyone dares to express these ideas in the first place. Look at the language MMM_SQL is using- he is "working against me". "People like me shouldn't be allowed", etc. Ultimately, where are the actual counterpoints to the original ideas I posted?

These people obsessed with what I post who are going nuts over it simply confirm that I have made them very uncomfortable in their views to the point they will engage in any tactic to stop it, something that is down right amusing to watch. I am merely giving them a lesson in Free Speech 101. Say whatever you want, and I will feel free to the the same.

As far as encouraging more piling on goes - I've played the schoolyard bully game. You can either stand there and take it or give the old bully a brick upside the head. I grew up in a tough neighborhood.
post #37 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 12:53 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: '84 SD

Quote:
kvining - 11/8/2004 10:57 AM
I grew up in a tough neighborhood.
From what you've told us earlier, you still live in a tough neighborhood(or at least near one)[:D]

Like Kirk or not, is kinda beside the point ain't it? Just stay out of the political threads he's involved with. Easy enough.
post #38 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 12:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Quoted: 61 Post(s)

Quote:
Rickg - 11/8/2004 2:53 PM

Quote:
kvining - 11/8/2004 10:57 AM
I grew up in a tough neighborhood.

Like Kirk or not, is kinda beside the point ain't it? Just stay out of the political threads he's involved with. Easy enough.
A voice of reason, thankyou.
post #39 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 01:01 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Oct 2004

Kirk responding to himself again? [xx(]
post #40 of 92 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 01:15 PM
BenzWorld Member

Well, I'm not Kirk. Not Kirk Vinning, not Captain Kirk, and not Kirk Douglas.

Ignoring the remainder of the thread, I'll tell you what really pisses me off about "debating" and the "left versus right" conflict that seems to be dominating our current policital landscape.

I attend a function, and people, self-proclaimed "conservatives" will just sit and run their mouths off about "bleeding heart liberals" and sit and bash everything that is not "right" or "conservative." Most are fat-assed 45+ white men that took advantage of the creation of stable society to not only take their slice of the pie, but put a fence up around the rest of it.

Then, I FINALLY wear out. I chime in with economic theory and plausible answers to problems. Reply? Typically a personal attack and garbage with no basis in fact. When someone of the "bleeding heart" variety pipes up, it's typically met with shouting, profanity and bullshit like "get out if you don't like it" and other worn-out cliche neo-con catch-phrases that have no meaning.

Us that lean to the middle, or left, are expected to sit and be polite and remain tactful. We often do, since we're probably just nicer people. The neo-cons can sit and spew meaningless crap all they want. The only outrage comes when someone says ANYTHING that they don't agree with.

The period of debate is long gone. Now, it's "If you don't agree, shut up."

I don't always agree with KV's words or tactics, but I think they strike such a chord with many because they are typical of the right, not of the left.

I'm really trying to see things from your perspective, but I'm having trouble getting my head up my ass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in