Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: HA HA HA HA HA BUSH WINS OWNED!
HarleyB, Linh, etc... It makes me laugh to read your ridiculous posts. If you two, and the majority of Bush supporters, only had half a clue. Please open your minds and stop acting like lemmings. I have one message to Rebublicans: Be careful what you wish for. You now have NO excuses! We'll see what the next four years bring, and who's laughing then.....
You know Bush is amazing actually. Just look at all the records he's set during the last four years:
- Shattered the record for biggest annual deficit in US (and world) history.
- Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
- Set the economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
- Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
- Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
- Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
- Set the all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
- First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
- Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.
- Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.
- Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
- Signed more laws and executive orders circumventing the Constitution than any president in US history.
- First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
- All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
- Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.
- Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
- Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
- First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.
- First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.
- First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors.
- Set the record for the most jobs lost in US history.
(I can go on.....)