post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Why I can't be a Republican

I bet Palangi and guage and jamminjames will be here momentarially to condemn you LK1, and tell ole Capn what a great guy be is and how much they agree with him. This is why I could careless what these jerks think of me. Screw you bigots and uber-patriots, your a bunch of sick lowlifes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 07:04 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 89 300E
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
kvining - 10/31/2004 8:47 PM

I bet Palangi and guage and jamminjames will be here momentarially to condemn you LK1, and tell ole Capn what a great guy be is and how much they agree with him. This is why I could careless what these jerks think of me. Screw you bigots and uber-patriots, your a bunch of sick lowlifes.
I'm pretty sure that "low lifes" is two words.

"The above post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Cap'n Carageous nor this forum. It may be presented as an attempt at humor or as a quote or paraphrase from another author. Any feelings hurt by this post are the responsibility of the reader. No animals were harmed in the making of this post." Member F.D.I.C. Tax tag and title extra.
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 07:14 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
LK ONE - 10/31/2004 8:35 PM

I know Bill has a flaming asshole. I may go fuck him myself! Stop ruining another faggot piece just because your mother raised you right. BTW, Bill was right to seek adoption, too bad he didn't get aborted, then the world wouldn't have a favorite scumbag.
I agree!![:D]

"The above post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Cap'n Carageous nor this forum. It may be presented as an attempt at humor or as a quote or paraphrase from another author. Any feelings hurt by this post are the responsibility of the reader. No animals were harmed in the making of this post." Member F.D.I.C. Tax tag and title extra.
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Thank you Cap'n, for confirming everything I've ever said about you. You're a no good piece of shit who never contributed anything to any forum you've been on. You can't put a post together that supports anything but shallow bigotry and shallow thinking. You're a joke.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 07:33 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
kvining - 10/31/2004 9:27 PM

Thank you Cap'n, for confirming everything anyone with any intelligence has ever said about you. You're a good philosopher who contributes to any forum you've been on. You can put a post together that supports everything except bigotry and shallow thinking. You're my hero.
Why, thanks Kurt! You're pretty good yourself!![:D]

post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 09:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)

Carp'n,

You really are an unsympathetic, detestable little twit. Nothing about your posts is humorous or clever, they are only intended to irritate, and as of late, actually hurt individuals you don't even know. You are a small, unhappy person. Go away. Jim
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 10:04 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

Nixon was actually a decent President. He just worried bout details too much.
He was a wizard of Foreign Policy, and got us finally out of the Viet Nam after Johnson mired us in that mess with Dean Rusk.

He was also making great headway with China, and was pretty strong in Middle-Eastern policy before he fell down the rabbit hole. Too bad. Had that not happened, who knows the face of the world today.
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:49 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
JimSmith - 10/31/2004 11:35 PM

Carp'n,

You really are an unsympathetic, detestable little twit. Nothing about your posts is humorous or clever, they are only intended to irritate, and as of late, actually hurt individuals you don't even know. You are a small, unhappy person. Go away. Jim
Jim, are you saying you don't like me anymore?[:(]

post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 07:09 AM
BenzWorld Member

I think some of the comments here have simply confirmed what was said in the thread starter. The Republican party has become the common ground for the homophobes, the white-power freaks and the bible-thumping nut-jobs.

One aspect of the internet I have always disliked is that people will say things that they would not have had everyone been sitting in a room together.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that "cap'n" would make the same hideous remarks face to face. I know that we are angry and lashing back, but seriously folks, that's playing to him. Instead, feel sorry for someone so close-minded and ignorant and leave him alone. Remember, feeding the troll only makes him grow.

I'm really trying to see things from your perspective, but I'm having trouble getting my head up my ass
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 07:26 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
blackmercedes - 11/1/2004 9:09 AM
The Republican party has become the common ground for the homophobes, the white-power freaks and the bible-thumping nut-jobs.
Taken all togeather, I'm afraid they will make all the difference on election day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in