Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2 each 95 E300, 98 E300, 05 E320 wagon
Location: middle GA USA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If Kerry wins
here you go:
N. Swartz, Ph. D. Economics, Oregon State University
ﾃつ*If Kerry wins, here is what I think we could expect - in chronological order:
ﾃつ*1. A Nixon-like pull out from Iraq by June 2005. This is the key to the event list.
2. A collapse of the middle eastern political situation by the end of 2005. The US and UN do not respond.
3. A complete takeover of Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Afghanistan by the Islamic Fascists in 2006. The US and UN do not respond.
4. The complete takeover of the middle eastern oil production system by Islamic Fascists in 2006. The US and UN do not respond.
5. A nearly full reduction of oil production in the middle east will drive world oil prices over $150/barrel in 2006. Gas prices rise to $4-6/gallon with spikes at $10/gallon. Airlines in the US fail. There are massive business failures. US goes into a deep depression with 50% unemployment.
6. Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Syria and others attack Israel in 2007. Nuclear exchange is likely. US does not and can no longer respond.
7. Muslims invade Israel and the world witnesses another holocaust. The UN does not respond.
8. The global economy goes into a depression with 60% unemployment in 2007.
9. China emerges as the dominant country in 2010.
ﾃつ*I am sure many will not believe this is likely or possible. But then, the same mentality existed when Poland was invaded.
ﾃつ*N. Swartz, Ph. D. Economics, Oregon State University