Good one, Ann... - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 01:19 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
RE: Good one, Ann...

Quote:
MS Fowler - 10/15/2004 5:58 AM

Amazing, ( with the exception of KV) every criticism of Ann is simply ad hominum. Don't you guys THINK? Can't you refute her arguments. This is very typical of the Left in this country. Its a shame we can't have an exchange of ideas, and a debate on issues.
Her comments are so nutty and out there they simply aren't worth responding to.

You can do a simple search and find a few websites that discredit her very well.

She is crazy...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 01:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)

I doubt she is crazy, she just knows an insatiable market when she finds one. Nothing she can do will sell as well as hating liberals. Everyone has to make a living. Hers caters to the less than noble side of human beings. Kind of like using sex to sell things and then finding out nothing sells like sex, so you transition to selling sex instead of using it to sell something else because of how easy it is and the high rate of return. Easy bucks selling that garbage because there are droves of people out there who eat it up. Jim
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 02:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
MS Fowler - 10/15/2004 4:58 AM

Amazing, ( with the exception of KV) every criticism of Ann is simply ad hominum. Don't you guys THINK? Can't you refute her arguments. This is very typical of the Left in this country. Its a shame we can't have an exchange of ideas, and a debate on issues.
I didn't criticize her. [:D][:D][:o)]

in political asylum
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 02:06 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
kvining - 10/15/2004 10:42 AM

... the wheels came off the entire Bush campaign.
wow. the fat lady hasn't sang yet. let's not pull a Dan Rather KV... electoraly it's still a draw...

in political asylum
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 10:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Well, I'm not trying to call the election, what I really meant to say was the entire plan of their campaign became unravelled. They lost a 14 point lead and more importantly they had a huge investment in creating a public perception of Kerry as a man who really didn't accomplish all that much in the military or in the Senate and was a bumbling flip flopper. The plan was to continually reenforce that view with the public until Nov 2. The purpose of the plan was to avoid the unpleasant fact that Bush has made a total mess of everything by making Kerry the issue, a straw man Kerry that they created. Ann Coulter is but a symptom of Republicanism. They have built their whole stragedy around the Straw Man attack - they are in fact attempting to control this country with it. I challenge you to listen to Talk Radio, listen to Fox News, listen to their speeches - its the whole story of their movement - disinformation and distortion of facts first, and then a claim that the opposition supports the distortions. Along with that is another principle - distort things into a new twisted meaning to support a position that simple logic would never support. Just keep that in mind as you listen to the Repubs spin the WMD thing, justification for the War in Iraq, or any other issue.

The problem is that reality peeked in on them during the debates. But they are getting things back to normal - the issues are once again getting swamped by the Republican Smoke And Mirrors Machine, as we now talk about important national issues like if it is ok if Kerry called Mary Cheney gay or if Kerry is a "liberal". In the end though, one must come to a question - why does the leadership of the Republican Party need to resort to these tactics? Why can't they stand on the issues alone instead of relying on continual distortion and phony issues?

post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 12:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

man, you're asking me to do the impossible. i can't listen to that garbage anymore. i want to puke everytime those cronies open their mouths. i could barely stomach the debates...although that was actually pretty entertaining...i agree with what you say though...i just wouldn't call it exactly yet... they seem to be holding on still and popular/majority doesn't matter but the ol'electoral scam does... SCARY! the populous is too scared of the boogie man, ahm, terrorists...

in political asylum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in