Tattoed women - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 12:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Tattoed women

When I was a kid, there was this 40ish guy at church with a bobcat tatoo on upper arm. I thought he was so cool. My Dad said he was an a$$hole along w/anybody else who got a tatoo. My Dad, being a former Navy Officer and academy graduate said that most military got them while drunk and young. When I got to be aroung 15, I got a new friend who just moved into our area and looked to be about 25, even though he was only 17. He came over one day, and my folks saw all his tatoos. When he left, they again gave me a lecture about tatoos. Funny thing is, I never ever thought about getting one. Not ever. Fast forward to today, the whole tatoo thing has gone nuts. The women look cheap and slutly, the guys look foolish.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 12:02 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2003
Vehicle: 81' 300SD, 82' 300D
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
kvining - 10/4/2004 6:27 PM

Quote:
koop - 10/4/2004 5:44 PM

Quote:
jjl - 10/4/2004 4:51 PM

It's the random walk that is fashion.

I find tatoos ugly, particularly on women, a feeble attempt to literally stamp yourself with some individuality while establishing the opposite. An they don't come off like bad clothes or haircuts.

What about piercings? Even worse?
Agreed. While I'm not fond of tats, what really annoys me is the lack of originality. If I have to see one more chick with that tribal wing thing across her lower back I'm going to scream.

What's really attractive is the name written in script on the side of the neck, which is pretty popular amongst the Mexicans here.
Thats how the black gang chicks do it here in Houston. I can't see how anyone thinks that would be attractive, but hey, to each his own. Of course on the gang chicks here, its not their name.
The school I attend is pretty close to TSU, and I have not seen any black girls with tattoos on their necks as mentioned, however I know one girl who has a butterfly tattoo on her lower back, tasteful, at least she doesn't have one of those humongous tattoos. You also have the girls who when young, get a tattoo of a rose on one of their breasts. But, by the time they reach 60, the rose is dead, petals gone, stalk bent... [xx(][:o)][:p], just a little joke I heard on the subject[:D]. One tattoo I've seen is one of a teardrop. I think the teardrop tattoo thing is, if the teardrop is shaded in, a fellow gang member was killed, and if the teardrop is not shaded, you killed a rival gangmember, or else its the other way around, I dunno.
-Joe

1981 300SD DB881 ext./code #236 leather int. aka: thistle green ext./olive int.
1982 300D, DB877 ext./code #135 mb-tex int. aka: petrol green ext./creme int.
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 12:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

i have seen very few tastefully done tats; most of them are not lady like, really.

OK, let's see it BarbWire.. [;)]

in political asylum
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 12:29 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1990 300SE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to danwatt

Not related to women, but I remember a funny story from back in high school. Went to a party with my friend Dan at some guys house, apparently he was a tattoo artist with his studio in his garage. Well Dan ended up getting drunk, wandering into the garage, and giving himself numerous tattoos. These include a huge pentagram on his chest (he's not part of the occult or anything, he has no idea why he did it), and scribbles all over his leg. It's always pretty funny to go to the beach with him.
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 12:59 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
H-TownBenzoboy - 10/5/2004 2:02 AM

Quote:
kvining - 10/4/2004 6:27 PM

Quote:
koop - 10/4/2004 5:44 PM

Quote:
jjl - 10/4/2004 4:51 PM

It's the random walk that is fashion.

I find tatoos ugly, particularly on women, a feeble attempt to literally stamp yourself with some individuality while establishing the opposite. An they don't come off like bad clothes or haircuts.

What about piercings? Even worse?
Agreed. While I'm not fond of tats, what really annoys me is the lack of originality. If I have to see one more chick with that tribal wing thing across her lower back I'm going to scream.

What's really attractive is the name written in script on the side of the neck, which is pretty popular amongst the Mexicans here.
Thats how the black gang chicks do it here in Houston. I can't see how anyone thinks that would be attractive, but hey, to each his own. Of course on the gang chicks here, its not their name.
The school I attend is pretty close to TSU, and I have not seen any black girls with tattoos on their necks as mentioned, however I know one girl who has a butterfly tattoo on her lower back, tasteful, at least she doesn't have one of those humongous tattoos. You also have the girls who when young, get a tattoo of a rose on one of their breasts. But, by the time they reach 60, the rose is dead, petals gone, stalk bent... [xx(][:o)][:p], just a little joke I heard on the subject[:D]. One tattoo I've seen is one of a teardrop. I think the teardrop tattoo thing is, if the teardrop is shaded in, a fellow gang member was killed, and if the teardrop is not shaded, you killed a rival gangmember, or else its the other way around, I dunno.
-Joe
I don't know man, maybe the black chicks with the neck tats are part of some gang - I run into them mostly around HCCS Central Campus, over around Elgin and 59, which is a really rough part of town. Its not something you see every day, but it certainly is prominent.
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 06:28 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
MRTIKKET - 10/5/2004 2:01 AM

When I was a kid, there was this 40ish guy at church with a bobcat tatoo on upper arm. I thought he was so cool. My Dad said he was an a$$hole along w/anybody else who got a tatoo. My Dad, being a former Navy Officer and academy graduate said that most military got them while drunk and young.....
The closest I ever came to getting a tatoo was just as your Dad described--kid in the Navy drinking to impress the older guys. "Let's get a tatoo!" Went to a parlor. Saw this road-worn woman with wrinkled, sagging tatoos and thought that maybe a fouled anchor would look like a giraffe in 30 years. Never got the tatoo, thank goodness.
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 12:47 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to BarbedWireBenz

ok here is a picture of the tattoo and a copy of the deisgn on paper...looks better in real life though. With this tattoo i can cover it with short sleeved shirts or any other sweater/dress shirts. That way no one needs to know i have it, like during a job interview/work. Even if ya'll dont like it, i dont regret it. It is my way of expressing a part of me. I would never get one in a place that couldnt be easily covered up or in a place that would stretch/sag (stomach/chest)...

i would be interested in seeing anyones else tattoos....i always enjoys seeing what everyone else decided to get...

gimme a sec to figure out how to attach files...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46_1317926_105200424929PM.JPG (25.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 46_1317926_105200425003PM.JPG (17.6 KB, 31 views)

One amazing boyfriend, one great mule, one strange dingo, and a lifetime of adventure, opportunity, and happiness ahead of me!
––––––⠀“–––––⠓–––––†–––––– ––––––⠀“–––––⠓–––––†–––––– ––––––⠀“–––––⠓

Got Mud?

I Love Mules!

post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

There is an old joke about a guy who had a tattoo of a rwboat that could turn into the Battleship Missouri.......
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 01:07 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: '84 SD

I work with a guy that says he has a tat of a fly on his willy. Haven't asked him to prove it. Says it was one of those get drunk in the military stupid moments.
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
BarbedWireBenz - 10/5/2004 2:47 PM

ok here is a picture of the tattoo and a copy of the deisgn on paper...looks better in real life though. With this tattoo i can cover it with short sleeved shirts or any other sweater/dress shirts. That way no one needs to know i have it, like during a job interview/work. Even if ya'll dont like it, i dont regret it. It is my way of expressing a part of me. I would never get one in a place that couldnt be easily covered up or in a place that would stretch/sag (stomach/chest)...

i would be interested in seeing anyones else tattoos....i always enjoys seeing what everyone else decided to get...

gimme a sec to figure out how to attach files...
It seems to say you have a heart made out of barbed wire. I know how you feel. Try Prilosec, right after you eat.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in