"Gay Marriage" issue dies with a thud - Page 7 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:01 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: May 2003
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: "Gay Marriage" issue dies with a thud

If you think so. I don't. But I'm an idiot, anyway. I was just looking for a fight, thanks.

Please, enough. I am sorry. Alright? Sheesh!

As you've probably already guessed, I am against gay marriage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:03 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2004

Quote:
jzaroh - 10/1/2004 11:46 PM

Alright. I was testing you folks to see IF you really supported gay rights. If you really supports gays, then you wouldn't be so homophobic. The negative response to my post is a telltale sign. If you are homophobic, then you would be like me and NOT want to see it.
I told you so, another brilliant trap. We are no match for his blinding intellect. We are like mice, being toyed with by his cat like cunning.

Forum killa

You have been banned for the following reason:
insulting mod

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
post #63 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:04 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
koop - 10/2/2004 12:03 AM

Quote:

Alright. I was testing you folks to see IF you really supported gay rights. If you really supports gays, then you wouldn't be so homophobic. The negative response to my post is a telltale sign. If you are homophobic, then you would be like me and NOT want to see it.
I told you so, another brilliant trap. We are no match for his blinding intellect. We are like mice, being toyed with by his cat like cunning.
Of course not. At least you admit it.
post #64 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:06 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Hey, this is actually quite amusing.[:)]
post #65 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Actually, this is amusing:

Quote:
koop - 10/2/2004 12:03 AM

post #66 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:24 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Feb 2004

Amazing. I think that alot of people really have lessons to learn. As a "gay" member of this board, I will have you know that I represented your United States in the military. I fought during Desert Storm for your freedoms. I survived on lackluster wages to serve my country. While I was in, I will have you know that there are alot more than 10 percent of the population that are gay. You would not IMAGINE the number of gays in the military that are fighting EVERY DAY for your freedom. While in the military, I did not have a benz...drove a nice Maxima though. My partner was a Navy officer and I was a lowly enlisted guy. Make this long story short..after serving my country, I was outed by an ex friend and was moved out of my dorms and supervised, pulled from my job, demoted and had part of my pay pulled. I was under investigation for 6 months...followed and watched. I lost all my military benefits and all of my educational benefits. I got out and put that hell behind me for a few years and I am in the process of writing a book, publishing and copyrighting it myself and will be selling it online..(not here of course). The book is about the hell that I had to go through while I was investigated. They threatened 6 months jail time in Ft Leavonworth if they found out that "I was gay". They also threatened that I would be fined. Can you imagine? With the number of gay men and woman that are out there on the front line every day and this is the treatment? I can understand, believe me, I am 34 now but when I was in my late teens and early 20's...I was a severe homophobic. I hatd all gay people because i thought that it was weird. Probably because I did not know anything about it or other things for that matter that I will not go into here. I can appreciat the comments weather I agree or not. I still love this forum and I love my Mercedes and always will. I may not be loving Mercedes as a company for a long time as they have severly lost sight over the last few years and if good fortune comes to me next year, I plan to drive the benz on sundays and find a nice used Lexus LS430...not only for the great interior but the dealership experience that does not include snobbery. I have abou 50 percent str8 friends and 50 percent gay ones...makes no difference to me if someones gay or str8. The number of so called str8 men that like to fulfill this "urge" behind their wives backs and have homosexual encounters is, to me whats sick. Because that is being deceitful..and unfair to his family unit and wife. To end, I want you guys to know that I love this forum and its like a family to me as I check it many times a day.......one day, when I find someone to share my life with, hopefully they will have a Mercedes and share the same appreciation for them...especially the older benzes because, as my dad always said..they do not make them like they used to..Take care guys
post #67 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:27 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:

Why are you homophobic? What are you scared of?

Forum killa

insulting mod

post #68 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:28 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

My point exactly. You are just further exemplifying what I was hoping to extract in the first place.

The deep-seeded rage and somber attitude are enough for me.
post #69 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:30 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Hey, let's shift topics...Time for an oil thread![:D]
post #70 of 112 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:36 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
jzaroh - 10/2/2004 12:28 AM

My point exactly. You are just further exemplifying what I was hoping to extract in the first place.

The deep-seeded rage and somber attitude are enough for me.
damn, got me again. But if you would be so kind, you said that if we were homophobic we would be like you. So why are you homophobic?

Forum killa

insulting mod

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in