Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 89 300E
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Troll thread

Quote:
Usual Suspect - 9/30/2004 7:35 PM

So like my dad recently gave me a really old mercedes
It's kind of weird looking. I think it's a 300 sl or something. Anyways where do I drill the holes in it
to mount a bike rack?
Don't know bout that, but when i kill a deer and parade it through town tied to the hood, I always lay the three star hood ornament back to keep from breaking it. Very smart on the part of the MB engineers to fix it like that![;)]

"The above post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Cap'n Carageous nor this forum. It may be presented as an attempt at humor or as a quote or paraphrase from another author. Any feelings hurt by this post are the responsibility of the reader. No animals were harmed in the making of this post." Member F.D.I.C. Tax tag and title extra.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 05:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Lets be serious for a moment. It should be obvious to everyone that this Cap'n character is having some kind of mental breakdown. Its also obvious that he's created a bunch of other screen names. Most of us are here for a serious discussion of the issues, and this guy wants to make that impossible for us. His only purpose in being here is to harrass people and to cross the line to see if he can get a rise out of us by using racist comments and the like. I am sending a PM to Frank asking that he and his various permutations be banned, and it would help if others would do the same, and it would also help if you simply not respond to this guy.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 06:33 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to BarbedWireBenz

i think that would work... no problems with your suggestion....i guess we'll just wait and see now won't we? i wonder if people are gonna be able to keep their mouths shut....

One amazing boyfriend, one great mule, one strange dingo, and a lifetime of adventure, opportunity, and happiness ahead of me!
––––––⠀“–––––⠓–––––†–––––– ––––––⠀“–––––⠓–––––†–––––– ––––––⠀“–––––⠓

Got Mud?

I Love Mules!

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 06:39 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 89 300E

Quote:
kvining - 9/30/2004 7:59 PM

Lets be serious for a moment. It should be obvious to everyone that this Cap'n character is having some kind of mental breakdown. Its also obvious that he's created a bunch of other screen names. Most of us are here for a serious discussion of the issues, and this guy wants to make that impossible for us. His only purpose in being here is to harrass people and to cross the line to see if he can get a rise out of us by using racist comments and the like. I am sending a PM to Frank asking that he and his various permutations be banned, and it would help if others would do the same, and it would also help if you simply not respond to this guy.
Whimp! Now let me be serious. I'm not trying to harrass anyone except you. That is in response for unprovoked attacks on my posts at *****************. You took advantage of my good nature and turned virtually every post I made into a call to arms for liberalism. Heck, I'm not even political! I could care less who the Pres is. What changes are you and I going to realize if one or the other is elected? You're the one that made a big deal of it. I believe in life, liberty and freedom of expression as long as no one gets hurt, but hurt me or other innocents and I will take action. Now, nothing you say on this or any other forum bothers me. It apparently bothers you. For someone that made slanderous comments about Bill Wood for shutting down your avenue of free speech, now you want to shut down one that irks you. Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. I have beaten you and you cannot accept it. You've already had the opportunity to grow up. That hasn't happened so now you should just shut up.

"The above post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Cap'n Carageous nor this forum. It may be presented as an attempt at humor or as a quote or paraphrase from another author. Any feelings hurt by this post are the responsibility of the reader. No animals were harmed in the making of this post." Member F.D.I.C. Tax tag and title extra.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 09:20 PM
BenzWorld Member

"Are you still here? Are you still here? Are you still here?"

No I am not here. Are you still here?

If a troll is being me, I am happy to be!

[:)]
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 09:41 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to BarbedWireBenz

ummmm... i don't mean to interupt but....

...is there a chance this is gonna get violent?

this seems to be a common thing here these days or maybe i am missing something....if i am, i apologize

One amazing boyfriend, one great mule, one strange dingo, and a lifetime of adventure, opportunity, and happiness ahead of me!
––––––⠀“–––––⠓–––––†–––––– ––––––⠀“–––––⠓–––––†–––––– ––––––⠀“–––––⠓

Got Mud?

I Love Mules!

post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 09:44 PM
BenzWorld Member

No, pleeze no violence! I like trolls just like anyone else. Everyone has a right to express their opinions as long as they aren't hurting anyone. Now it is my opinion from several sources in the states that Krvin9ing is bad for any forum. But that may or may not be true. You will have to decyde for yourselfs what es tru.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 09:46 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Who knows. This boner guy seems disturbed enough. Obviously a light out on that front porch. We need to get some moderator action going on both of these people, whose sole purpose here seems to be to prevent the enjoyment of the forum by the users. They intend to make it impossible to use.
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 01:20 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: Mercedes G Brabus

Take a shower [8D]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46_1314813_101200432127AM.jpg (46.7 KB, 40 views)
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 01:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004

Quote:
kvining - 10/1/2004 10:37 PM

Let's out a few:

bonercman
cap'n craprageous
afghan whatever
rdanz

Bring 'em on
Not cool guys,... there is no reason to point a finger at anyone (not everyone has the same level when it comes to a sense of humour).

Personally I liked old300's & Germanstars posts, this thread could be a good laugh if we all stop taking ourselves so seriously!

Enjoy Benzworld for what its made for. (and keep it ABOVE the waist)

Easy[8D]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in