Welcome to all the misfits kicked out of ***************** - Page 16 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 157 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 04:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
RE: Welcome to all the misfits kicked out of *****************

Quote:
Cap n Carageous - 9/23/2004 10:19 PM

Quote:
lietuviai - 9/16/2004 3:44 PM

We're not all misfits nor kicked out. In fact I was registered here first but I was able to get more answers to my problems at the "shop" which is why I neglected this forum. Now that I have a gasser MB, I'm going to see where I'll get more help.
You got kicked out. The owner threw our sorry asses out and locked the door. Get over the denial stage, go to anger stage and eventually you will get to acceptance stage. It's over over there. Come back if you need tech help though. The people that can really help you didn't visit "Open Disgustion". They're still there for ya. [:)]
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
Your killing me!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 157 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 04:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Cap n Carageous - 9/24/2004 6:35 AM

Hmmm, still in denial. This is gonna take a while longer than I thought. Mdumbs and kwhining may never get over it.
post #153 of 157 (permalink) Old 11-13-2004, 04:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:

Hmmm, still in denial. This is gonna take a while longer than I thought. Mdumbs and kwhining may never get over it.

post #154 of 157 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 05:37 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Oct 2004
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Your killing me!

Author Posted 11/13/2004 6:52 PM (#1347331 - in reply to #1309582)

kvining

BenzWorld Senior Member

Vehicle:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Posted 11/13/2004 6:52 PM (#1347332 - in reply to #1309582)

kvining

BenzWorld Senior Member

Vehicle:

quote:

post #155 of 157 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 10:31 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Vehicle: 350SD 250SL BMW Jeep

[QUOTE]kvining - 9/24/2004 7:06 PM

Quote:
PeterinCO - 9/24/2004 8:23 PM

Quote:
Obnoxious - 9/24/2004 3:56 PM

[I just ran from MSHOP due to overwhelming boredom and find this dude here ]

I could not agree more: it's excruciating. I'm surprised to see folks here and also there. Of course it is entirely their prerogative. I'm just surprised they'd want to. I think it would be cool as hell to see people post some REALLY inflamatory stuff there and let's all see how "management" reacts.
Are you proposing a mass attack? Should we all arrange a date and time to post inflamatory screeds on the Diesel thread? Or should we arrive anonomously and start "Michael Jackson's Tips for Kiddie Fun Rides in the 300SD" type threads ?

Sorry, it has been a little while. I was actually looking for another quote calling me an idiot, or something to that effect. Someone from Australia, I think, not exactly plugged-in to the U.S. elections (still pending at that time). Probably drives a... what's the body number from the early 70's--220s, 230s, or early 250s? Worth about $500?? Like I said, it has been a while...

Anyway, my response is: What's the matter? Feeling a little disaffected? Disenfranchised? Unable to make an impact?

Don't. Is ***************** still around? Too bad.

Seems like a more visible "Forum Code," and maybe even editing, around here. Or am I wrong?

post #156 of 157 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

***************** is back up, and all the trolls now have nothing to do here because the people they liked to harass have left. Peace has returned to the valley.
post #157 of 157 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 03:04 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: '84 SD

Welcome to the Twilight Zone forum[:0]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in