LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 12:20 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: C280, C320, CLS550, 2 Subaru STIs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: The United States is #1!

Wow, guess I ruffled some feathers...but puulease...the comment was made first about sinking to my level. You don't know me, just like I don't know youse guys. [:D] I have no doubt most everyone here is well above average in intelligence, or they would just be sitting in front of the TV, learning how to be a Liberal, <<<<<< just joking, OK!?!?! And hey, its spelled f a m i l i a r for youse smart guys, another joke, it is a joke, c'mon.

I apologize for making any personal comments. Yes I can be opinionated, however, like I said, I have seen (closely) some of the racism, bigotry, pain and suffering brought against our (USA) people. I am not so ignorant to think all Sunni's are bad, just as, not all Americans are good. I make stupid mistakes, hell I've probably made a million, but I try to own up to them, and I keep getting back up.

I hope you will forgive the personal comments, they were not helpful to anyone, nor were they "prudent at this juncture", (he he <<<<<<<<<< sense of humor[:D]), but please remember I did not throw the first stone, nor do I believe myself better, smarter, or whateverer than any others on this board. Also, please forgive me for being so opinionated on the topic of the US, however, there are some underlying issues for that, but we shant go there today, I don't have my medicine with me [:p]

Bottom line: Sorry, did not mean to offend, thank you and good night...

However, Kerry is still a stupid freakin [:o)]

Sponsored Links
post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 05:40 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jul 2004
Vehicle: W108 & W116 280SEs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: The United States is #1!

My comments on a couple of -isms in this thread.

1. The trouble with fundamentalism (of any kind -- political, religious, whatever) is that it is mostly FUNDAMENT (i.e the brown stuff that issues from one's anus).

2. Nationalism is the canker of the world, and the refuge of those desperate for a cause.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: