Date registered: Jan 2004
Vehicle: 91 300SE
Location: Dallas (was Leeds, London, Brooklyn)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Poll: Bush approval still near his record low
OK, once again, your tutor is here for you:
Why Kerry is a better candidate for President
1) He can complete sentences and knows not to refer to the 9/11 terrorists as 'those folks'
2) He doesn't shift attention to Iraq when asked about the poor state of the nation's economy
3) He won't depend on his brother Jeb, to fix the Florida elections in his favor.
4) He is intent on working with our foreign allies, not isolating them and then asking them to contribute to a globally-unpopular war effort
5) He won't allow his vice president to funnel money via Halliburton through a war effort
6) He wont sneakily pass a 'Patriot Act' which robs it's citizens of basic constitutional rights
7) He'll strengthen social security instead of giving away useless tax refunds from needed social services
8) He'll hire more law enforcement officers than cut them back
9) He knows how to spell 'quagmire'
10) He knows the President of Pakistan is Musharuf
1991 S-Class 300SE (Dallas)
2002 W168 A170 CDI LWB Avantgarde automatic (London)
1980 W123 300D automatic (Dallas)
1984 W126 300SD (Dallas)
1989 W124 300TE 7-seater (London)