LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-22-2004, 06:11 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 1990 230E & '89 TE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Score one for the gene pool....

So that's why the french don't need so much soap. The women are all wiping their dirty minges on the bus seats instead [xx(][V]

I'm surprised at the Austrians though. I can well believe the French and Italians are a bit soap shy but I always thought the Germanic types were pretty clean.

How come you've lived all over the place Merouby? Interpol not caught up with you yet?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-22-2004, 06:14 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

RE: Nothing of a substantive nature? Really? Exhausted all your thought potential already?

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 5/22/2004 5:39 AM

You are so gentleman like, the least you could do is admit to your error?
I won't take this as an insult, you obviously think I'm Male [:X]
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-22-2004, 02:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004
Vehicle: 91 300SE

Quote:
How come you've lived all over the place Merouby? Interpol not caught up with you yet?
Actually mate, my father used to work for the UN (IAEA) and was stationed out of their headquarters in Vienna. Lived in Geneva as well as it was the UN's second headquarters. Lived in Britian as my wife's British and for awhile, we thought we were going to make it our home, although Blunkett/Brown/Blair's silly new tarriffs and laws made it quite difficult to tolerate living on Isle of Perpetual Rain & Frequent Rust. Dad works in Saudi now, so i've been there visiting. I'm a Yank, hence i'm here...but even though I live in Texas, i'm from NYC.

Confused yet?
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-23-2004, 03:04 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

You're both very amusing.

Tcp, I'd love to meet your long-suffering Wife (and Dog), sadly, I don't attend Wimbledon. I live about 500 miles away (yes, I know it's just a short hop to an American) and tennis bores me to death. Give me Rugby any day.

Buster is my Springer Spaniel.

I don't understand your obsession with semantics, "So much for Democracy" means that once again the politicians pushed through legislation (abolishing the Death Penalty) that represented only their own wishes, not those of the public. That is undemocratic IMO. End of.

On the subject of the Death penalty, consider this:

In 1944 a chap called Captain Binney (very distinguished Naval Officer) was xmas shopping in London when he saw a Jewellers shop robbery. He gave chase to the thieves and they deliberately ran him down in their car and dragged him over a quarter of a mile under their car. Witnesses heard his terrified screams for help but couldn't do anything. His killers were a gang of young men, they weren't hanged for this killing, just imprisoned.

A few years later a man called Alec de Antiquis saw an armed robbery, again in London. He obstructed the robbers with his motorbike and was shot dead. His killers were hanged.

One of the killers hanged for the murder of de Antiquis was the younger brother of one of the boys who ran down Captain Binney.

If the killers of Captain Binney had been hanged do you think the younger brother would have still killed de Antiquis?

post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-23-2004, 04:50 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: '05 330i ZHP
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
busters the boy! - 5/22/2004 2:04 AM

You're both very amusing.

Tcp, I'd love to meet your long-suffering Wife (and Dog), sadly, I don't attend Wimbledon. I live about 500 miles away (yes, I know it's just a short hop to an American) and tennis bores me to death. Give me Rugby any day.

Buster is my Springer Spaniel.

I don't understand your obsession with semantics, "So much for Democracy" means that once again the politicians pushed through legislation (abolishing the Death Penalty) that represented only their own wishes, not those of the public. That is undemocratic IMO. End of.

On the subject of the Death penalty, consider this:

In 1944 a chap called Captain Binney (very distinguished Naval Officer) was xmas shopping in London when he saw a Jewellers shop robbery. He gave chase to the thieves and they deliberately ran him down in their car and dragged him over a quarter of a mile under their car. Witnesses heard his terrified screams for help but couldn't do anything. His killers were a gang of young men, they weren't hanged for this killing, just imprisoned.

A few years later a man called Alec de Antiquis saw an armed robbery, again in London. He obstructed the robbers with his motorbike and was shot dead. His killers were hanged.

One of the killers hanged for the murder of de Antiquis was the younger brother of one of the boys who ran down Captain Binney.

If the killers of Captain Binney had been hanged do you think the younger brother would have still killed de Antiquis?

If he thought he could get away with it he wouldn't worry about the punishment, you didn't read the first page of this thread properly.
Jamison, drunk people are aggressive, stoned/high people are just dumbed down and confused.
Hey TCP, we Europeans are no dirtier than the Americans, the reason we use so much less soap is because on average, we measure our circumferences in terms of inches or cm's, not yards or meters.[:D]
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-23-2004, 05:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004
Vehicle: 91 300SE

Oi! V12 Nerd....u saying that Americans are fat, so they need more soap? Never thought of that....LOL!
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-23-2004, 06:27 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Quote:
merouby - 5/23/2004 4:08 PM

Oi! V12 Nerd....u saying that Americans are fat, so they need more soap? Never thought of that....LOL!
Well, I had to figure something out, and statistics don't lie either.
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 07:07 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
E V12 Nerd - 5/24/2004 11:50 PM

Hey TCP, we Europeans are no dirtier than the Americans, the reason we use so much less soap is because on average, we measure our circumferences in terms of inches or cm's, not yards or meters.[:D]
Classic [:D]

EV12 Nerd I thought you were a Yank [:0]
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 05:32 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

RE: Oi! V12 Nerd....u saying that Americans are fat, so they need more soap?

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 5/24/2004 7:09 AM

Hey, that makes no sense. They would be rubbing their fat with fatty materials? [:)]
Have you seen "Fight Club"? Great movie, well, they do exactly what you say, they steal bags of fat from a lipo clinic and make soap and bombs, with it. Calling me a Yank is about the worst diss anyone could dish out to me, an englishman/woman is closer to them(at least politically) than I am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in