LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #161 of 226 (permalink) Old 05-30-2004, 04:38 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 1990 230E & '89 TE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: BUSH IS THE BEST PREZ!!

Merouby, I usually respect your grasp of the facts but are you seriously calling Al-Quaeda an Afghan organisation? Al-Quaeda are from all over the world.

Bin Laden is a Saudi isn't he?

Just because they have been hiding out in Afghanistan (and various other countries) doesn't mean that they are from there.

Islamic fundamentalist terrorists have thought for a long time that they have the right to attack the West, now they just have an excuse.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #162 of 226 (permalink) Old 05-30-2004, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004
Vehicle: 91 300SE
(Thread Starter)

Where do I claim that Al-Quieda is an Afghan organization?? Pls reread my posts. I know better than to say that! [:0]

If you're quoting this...

Quote:
That was Al-Quieda, dumbA$$....you know those folks (as W likes to call them) in Afghanistan??
That's where Al-Quieda training bases and the ongoing war against Al-Quieda is being waged as we speak. I was making a distinction between the American war in Afghanistan vs. the one in Iraq!

Current Mercedes:
1991 S-Class 300SE (Dallas)

Previous Mercedes:
2002 W168 A170 CDI LWB Avantgarde automatic (London)
1980 W123 300D automatic (Dallas)
1984 W126 300SD (Dallas)
1989 W124 300TE 7-seater (London)
post #163 of 226 (permalink) Old 05-31-2004, 06:01 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 1990 230E & '89 TE
oh

[:I] sorry [:I]
post #164 of 226 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 06:10 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: 2007 S550 Sport
Send a message via MSN to Chucky300 Send a message via Yahoo to Chucky300

Quote:
MikeV - 5/26/2004 9:28 PM

Jackass, pick your Arabs. Are your Iraqi Arabs the same Arabs that the Israelis are killing with the free guns we're providing them with? Which is it?

Watch it....Adolf.

Next time someone comes into your house and detonates a bomb because he thinks he is going to heaven....I would like to see you just sit there and do nothing......except plan for all your family member's funerals. Give Israel a break. Since 1948, The surrounding arab countries have waged countless wars on Israel and they lost EVERYTIME and yet Israel returned ALL their land.

post #165 of 226 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Give Israel a break. Since 1948, The surrounding arab countries have waged countless wars on Israel and they lost EVERYTIME and yet Israel returned ALL their land.
Why 1948?? Oh...that's because they took over a soverign country (Palestine) and declared it the state of Israel, displacing it's native population to nearby lands or outlandishly massacaring them, stealing their homes and taking their belongings.

Yeah, I guess those Arabs have a right to be a bit pissed off!

As for giving back all their lands...ahem, when were the 1967 terrirories returned?? Because Israel has declared it a part of Greater Israel and have full authority (with limited autonomy of the Gaza strip & the West Bank to the Palestinians), making the city of Jerusalem (occupied from the 1967 war) it's capital (from Tel Aviv)!!

Man, I hate it when ignorants like you don't know jack about your history, and yet come here preaching.

Current Mercedes:

Previous Mercedes:
1984 W126 300SD (Dallas)
post #166 of 226 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Give Israel a break. Since 1948, The surrounding arab countries have waged countless wars on Israel and they lost EVERYTIME and yet Israel returned ALL their land.
Why 1948?? Oh...that's because they took over a soverign country (Palestine) and declared it the state of Israel, displacing it's native population to nearby lands or outlandishly massacaring them, stealing their homes and taking their belongings.

Yeah, I guess those Arabs have a right to be a bit pissed off!

As for giving back all their lands...ahem, when were the 1967 terrirories returned?? Because Israel has declared it a part of Greater Israel and have full authority (with limited autonomy of the Gaza strip & the West Bank to the Palestinians), making the city of Jerusalem (occupied from the 1967 war) it's capital (from Tel Aviv)!!

I'm from Brooklyn (Boro Park) too.... let me guess... you're Jewish and you're Pro-Israel (but own a German Mercedes??)...You can be a good Jew and NOT support what's going on with Israeli today. Trust me a lot of Jews don't agree with Israeli policies and yet are proud to be Jewish.

Oi Vey!

Current Mercedes:

Previous Mercedes:
1984 W126 300SD (Dallas)
post #167 of 226 (permalink) Old 06-29-2004, 05:31 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: '04 E55 Tectite

Quote:
Chucky300 - 6/28/2004 5:10 AM

Quote:

Jackass, pick your Arabs. Are your Iraqi Arabs the same Arabs that the Israelis are killing with the free guns we're providing them with? Which is it?

Watch it....Adolf.

Next time someone comes into your house and detonates a bomb because he thinks he is going to heaven....I would like to see you just sit there and do nothing......except plan for all your family member's funerals. Give Israel a break. Since 1948, The surrounding arab countries have waged countless wars on Israel and they lost EVERYTIME and yet Israel returned ALL their land.
Chucky, I suport Israel and defensive actions, preemptive or retaliatory. The world is a better place for it. In '81 when Israel destroyed the FRENCH-built Osirak nuclear reactor. I think the free world owes the Isrealis a debt of grattitude.

My quote about the free guns was a sarcastic reference to:

merouby
who wrote: "Thanks to Bush, these Arabs/Muslims may see themselves as having the right to retaliate against America in full 911-style. Heck, over 12,000 inoccent Iraqis have been killed along with over 100,000 soldiers. Let alone the free weapons we give to Israel in aid to kill these people. Nevermind the rapes and torture. Don't know about you, but if that were an American lives count, there would be a nuclear war now."

Merouby is just one of Michael Mooron's blind sheep, Bush sucks, blame Israel, Haliburton, blah, blah, blah.

'04 E55 AMG
'04 Yukon Denali
'02 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
'94 928 GTS (SOLD)
post #168 of 226 (permalink) Old 06-29-2004, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Chucky, I suport Israel and defensive actions, preemptive or retaliatory. The world is a better place for it. In '81 when Israel destroyed the FRENCH-built Osirak nuclear reactor. I think the free world owes the Isrealis a debt of grattitude.
After reading the above, I had to PUKE!!

TWO WORDS:

USS LIBERTY

Do an internet search and find out for yourself how much "gratitude" you as an American owe Israel!!

Current Mercedes:

Previous Mercedes:
1984 W126 300SD (Dallas)
post #169 of 226 (permalink) Old 06-29-2004, 05:38 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: '04 E55 Tectite

Quote:
Chucky300 - 6/28/2004 5:10 AM

Quote:

Watch it....Adolf.

Chucky, I suport Israel and defensive actions, preemptive or retaliatory. The world is a better place for it. In '81 when Israel destroyed the FRENCH-built Osirak nuclear reactor they did us a great favor. I think the free world owes the Isrealis a debt of grattitude.

My quote about the free guns was a sarcastic reference to:

merouby
who wrote: "Thanks to Bush, these Arabs/Muslims may see themselves as having the right to retaliate against America in full 911-style. Heck, over 12,000 inoccent Iraqis have been killed along with over 100,000 soldiers. Let alone the free weapons we give to Israel in aid to kill these people. Nevermind the rapes and torture. Don't know about you, but if that were an American lives count, there would be a nuclear war now."

Merouby is just one of Michael Mooron's blind sheep, Bush sucks, blame Israel, Haliburton, blah, blah, blah.

'04 E55 AMG
'04 Yukon Denali
'02 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
'94 928 GTS (SOLD)
post #170 of 226 (permalink) Old 06-29-2004, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the above, I had to PUKE!!

TWO WORDS:

USS LIBERTY

Do an internet search and find out for yourself how much "gratitude" you as an American owe Israel!!

Lick Bush - Beat Dick '04
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in