Date registered: Nov 2002
Vehicle: 2002 ML500
Location: Redmond, WA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Save the eggs
Absolutely right, save the eggs. I still have some bacon left in the freezer. I could use the saved eggs to cook some bacon, egg and cheese burgers. Sounds good to me. Just want to inform everyone that I mailed the check out already. Let me ask some questions just for fun. I had asked some of my co-workers same questions, and I received all different kind of answers. The following questions are based on "I ignore the so-called ticket".
1. What is the chance for them to hand it to the collection agent? My guess is zero. It's not worth the collection agent to accept the case.
2. If they report this to the credit service or something like that, what kind of impacts will be on my credit? My guess is zero or really small to the degree it can be ignored.
3. Can they report this to any law enforcement units? I think it's impossible. No law enforcement will take this case.
4. What is the chance that they will have their attorney (if they have one) to handle this? I would say probably not gonna happen, it costs way more for attorney to handle this.
5. Other than a few nasty letters or phone calls from the collection agent, what else should I expect? My guess is nothing.
6. Can a repo man be involved? No way, since this does not involve with any property.
If any one has any interesting on these questions, please share your thought. Thanks.