Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 2007 R320 CDI
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There were a few factors that influenced my decision:
1. Size: I wanted a vehicle large enough for may family and our collective hockey gear
2. Design / style: I've driven minivans for 15+ years and wanted out. Looked at crossovers of various makes and really liked the look / style / design of the R class
3. Fuel economy: in looking at various crossovers, most had high gas consumption. I liked the 320 CDI for its economy.
4. Quality: wanted a well built, solid car
5. Prestige: if I'm honest with myself, I've alwatys loved Mercedes and really wanted one.