post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: Mercedes c350
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Brabus E-Class Coupe With Up to 462 Horsepower

Hot on the heels of its modification program for the E-Class sedan, German Mercedes-tuner has released a full line of products for the E-Class Coupe.

Highlights include a full aero kit, new 20-inch wheels and, or course, a massive engine upgrade with 462hp.

The aero kit includes a new polyurethane front bumper with integrated LED lights, side skirts and a rear bumper with special cutouts for the Brabus exhaust system. Aluminum front fenders are also available.

Brabus offers 17, 18, 19 and even 20-inch wheels for the E-Class Coupe with the largest 20s measuring 20×9.5-inches up front and 20×9.5-inches in the rear with 235/30/20 and 265/25/20 tires. Different suspension parts are available from lowering springs to a full coilover setup.

A big brake kit is also available with six-piston front calipers, four-piston rear calipers and 14.2-inch rotors all around.

As for the engine, Brabus offers its 6.1-liter V8 engine for the E-Class Coupe, which delivers 462hp and 453 ft-lbs of torque at 3100 rpm. Brabus claims a 0-62 mph sprint in just 4.7 seconds and a top speed of 196 mph.

More: Brabus E-Class Coupe With Up to 462 Horsepower on
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 06:49 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Aug 2008
Vehicle: 2004 S55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Post I am having problems with my 00 e320 tail light issue

My tail light when i turn on the lights at night it dont turn on but it will turn on when i click the brakes here where i live they charge to much i usually do everything my self but this one just i cant fix it i checked all the fuses everything seems good please someone help me thanks.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 07:00 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Mar 2008
Send a message via AIM to utiadam Send a message via MSN to utiadam Send a message via Yahoo to utiadam
That Brabus E coupe will be nice since there wont be an AMG version of the coupe.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 07:23 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Mar 2009
Wow that is definitely a beautiful car to ride in, I wish that is going to be my first car. Unfortunately my pocket surely cannot afford to have those lovely car. Well, at least i have glimpse of it.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz News & Polls > Mercedes-Benz News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: