Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
S and M women deny 'Nazi' claims

S and M women deny 'Nazi' claims
Eurosport - Tue, 08 Jul 19:39:00 2008

Two women who took part in sado-masochistic role play with motor racing chief Max Mosley denied the encounter had a "Nazi" theme, as alleged by a British newspaper.

More StoriesMosley launches High Court action
Mosley, 68, president of the FIA - Formula One's governing body - is suing the tabloid News of the World for breaching his privacy over an article that said he had taken part in a "sick Nazi orgy".

The son of Britain's 1930s fascist leader Sir Oswald Mosley has told London's High Court he was interested in sado-masochism but the events covered by the paper had no Nazi theme and he found the idea was "unerotic".

Two of the women, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, told the court they were disgusted to read the allegations the sado-masochistic activities had Nazi overtones.

Woman D, a student in her 20s, said it was a "prison fantasy".

"I am particularly appalled at the accusations that our scenarios had any Nazi connotation or overtones," she said. "No Nazi images, uniforms or material were used. I did not see anything Nazi."

She said the newspaper's account of the session based on a film taken by a third participant referred to as Woman E, was "absurd", and its description of the women taking part as "hookers and prostitutes" was offensive.

She admitted the sex activities "may not be everyone's cup of tea" but said she enjoyed it.

"I would rather be doing corporal punishment a long way over going to the dentist," she told the court, saying she had been friends with Mosley for 18 months.

In her evidence, Woman A said she met Mosley after he got in touch through her website two years ago and she had visited him in Monaco.

She said an earlier German prison role play had been "hugely sexy and fun" but was not Nazi-related. She denied telling Woman E that the session would have a "very strong Nazi theme" or that Mosley had requested such a theme.

The court heard that she said she felt betrayed after her friend Woman E went to the newspaper.

The paper argued it was justified in publishing the story because of Mosley's public role.

Mosley faced pressure to resign after the story appeared in March with a series of lurid photographs and video footage on the paper's website.

However, he won a vote of confidence at an extraordinary FIA general assembly last month.

The hearing continues.

Reuters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-10-2008, 04:03 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2008
Vehicle: 500 sec 32v widebody
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
why cant people have private lives anymore !!!!
Tim
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-10-2008, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timsecwide View Post
why cant people have private lives anymore !!!!
Tim
I agree. Consenting adults.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-12-2008, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
CH4S Artist

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
'Nazi' claim dropped in Max Mosley sex case

'Nazi' claim dropped in Max Mosley sex case
Fri 11 Jul, 11:09 AM

The High Court F1 sex case involving embattled FIA President Max Mosley takes on a new turn as the heat is turned instead onto the News of the World, with allegations of blackmail levelled at the Sunday taboid.

The High Court case over what the News of the World termed Max Mosley's 'sick Nazi orgy with 5 hookers' has taken a new twist, after the newspaper was forced to drop its 'Nazi' allegations and deny suggestions of blackmail.

The claims that there were 'Nazi connotations' to the £2,500, five-hour sado-masochistic sex session in which the tabloid says Mosley participated in an underground Chelsea 'torture dungeon' have always been vigorously refuted by the embattled FIA President, who insisted they had been fabricated purely to exploit the fact that he is the son of the infamous Oswald Mosley, leader of the pre-war British Fascist Party.

Now, after a key witness proved too distressed to give evidence against him, the News of the World has had to drop the allegation. Woman E - a dominatrix enlisted by the Sunday red-top to secretly film the orgy - was the only participant who asserted that the 68-year-old had ordered a Third Reich theme.

The other four women involved all backed up Mosley's insistence that there was absolutely no Nazi element [see separate story - click here], arguing that German had only been used because it sounded 'horny' and that it was merely a prisoners-and-guards scene.

Lawyers for the newspaper revealed neither Woman E nor her husband had been called as witnesses in the privacy hearing this week - as had originally been intended. Woman E was offered £25,000 to smuggle a secret camera into the party, but The Times reveals the News of the World ultimately paid her just £12,000, putting the blame on the recent 'credit crunch'.

"Her (Woman E's) emotional and mental state is such that it would not be fair or responsible or reasonable to give evidence," Mark Warby, QC, for the News of the World, told Judge Mr Justice Eady. "It is a most regrettable situation."

The newspaper also elected not to call any more journalists to the witness box following testimonies from both editor Colin Myler and chief reporter Neville Thurlbeck, who wrote the shocking front page exposé. The latter has argued that it was in the public interest to plant the camera, in order to prove that Mosley had indulged in canings so bloody and violent that they could be classified as criminal assaults.

Thurlbeck contends that the military uniforms, lice inspection, intimate shaving and simulated rape are all evidence of a concentration camp scenario, with The Times stating that the court had similarly heard an audio recording of a previous S&M party attended by Mosley in which a woman begging for mercy says: 'But we are the Aryan race, blondes.'

"I don't know an English prison where inmates are beaten on their bottoms with a stick until their bottoms bleed," Thurlbeck told the court, in response to Mosley's QC, James Price, arguing that the orgy was 'clearly' akin to an English jail scenario.

"I know of no English prison where the warder will deliver those blows and count them out in German. I know of no English jail where the inmates then have sexual intercourse with the warder who has just administered the blows.

"She (Woman E) took part in lice inspection. She took part in hair-shaving. They took part in the use of fake German accents. They took part in beatings that were counted out in German surrounded by girls in German military uniform. It certainly wasn't Hansel and Gretel."

Thurlbeck also found himself having to defend his actions in having requested exclusive follow-up interviews with two of the women involved, assuring that if they agreed to his suggestion they would receive £8,000 each and see their anonymity preserved through pixellated pictures in the paper.

"You are giving them a choice between co-operating, giving you an interview and getting paid," Mr Price, QC, said. "If they don't, they get their pictures in the newspaper in the most embarrassing and humiliating circumstances."

"I am offering money for an anonymous interview," replied Thurlbeck. "I am not blackmailing at all."

Myler, whilst acknowledging that the emails could have been interpreted as threatening, similarly rebuffed any suggestions of blackmail to the correspondence, adding that he was particularly aware of the sensitive nature of using hidden cameras from his experience as the editor of another Sunday newspaper which had once published covert shots of Diana, Princess of Wales at a gym.

Mosley is seeking record damages, with his lawyers claiming such 'gross intrusion into his private life, involving such intimate and demeaning material, is unprecedented'. The judge must decide whether the human right to privacy - part of the European Convention of Human Rights - covers sado-masochistic and paid-for sex

Pay-outs thus far in privacy cases have resulted only in modest compensation, with the highest-known sum being the £50,000 DJ Sara Cox received for the publication of unauthorised photos of her honeymoon.

The case continues.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 02:07 AM Thread Starter
CH4S Artist

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Mosley wins landmark orgy case

Mosley wins landmark orgy case
Eurosport - Thu, 24 Jul 19:14:00 2008

Motor racing chief Max Mosley has won £60,000 damages from The News of the World after a High Court judge ruled the newspaper violated his privacy.

More StoriesFormula One message boards
Mosley delight at ruling
The tabloid published details of his part in a sado-masochistic orgy, claiming that it had Nazi connotations.

Mosley, president of Formula One's governing body, did not deny taking part in a sex session with five prostitutes, but said his privacy was violated by the newspaper's reporting of it.

The judge, Justice David Eady, sided with Mosley, saying in a written judgement he had a "reasonable expectation of privacy in relation to sexual activities (albeit unconventional) carried on between consenting adults on private property".

He awarded Mosley £60,000 in damages and said the newspaper should pay his legal costs - estimated at £450,000.

The case was closely watched by media lawyers, newspapers and celebrities as it carried the potential to set a new benchmark for privacy, deterring the media from excessive intrusion into the lives of high-profile figures.

But Eady said he did not see his ruling as a landmark, saying it merely followed existing privacy law.

Mosley, 68, brought the case earlier this month, saying the newspaper, which published pictures showing him being spanked by women dressed as prison guards, was responsible for a "gross and indefensible intrusion of his private life".

The News of the World had claimed Mosley, the son of Britain's 1930 Fascist leader Oswald Mosley, was involved in Nazi role-playing and that the sex session was an example of "true depravity" not just harmless "hanky spanky".

Giving evidence during the case, Mosley confessed to having had a penchant for sado-masochism from an early age, but dismissed any suggestion of a Nazi fetish. He said he could think of few things more unerotic given his family history.

The News of the World's contention of a Nazi element to the orgy fell apart when its star witness, a prostitute married to an MI5 agent who secretly filmed the event, failed to turn up to give evidence. She had been expected to say that Mosley had requested a Nazi theme. The other four prostitutes involved in the orgy denied any Nazi element.

After the story emerged, Mosley faced pressure to quit his job but held on after winning a confidence vote at an extraordinary general assembly of the FIA.

In court, he revealed that his wife of 48 years had had no idea about his sado-masochistic fetish. He said he had frequently paid up to £2,500 a time to have prostitutes beat, whip and humiliate him.

Reuters
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
CH4S Artist

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Mosley delight at ruling

Mosley delight at ruling
Eurosport - Thu, 24 Jul 12:02:00 2008

FIA president Max Mosley has expressed delight following his victory in a High Court case against the News of the World for violation of privacy.

More StoriesMosley wins landmark orgy case
Photo gallery: Pit babes
The tabloid ran a story earlier this year accusing him of partaking in a 'Nazi-themed sex orgy' with five prostitutes.

Mosley, who always denied any Nazi connotations to the orgy, sought 'exemplary' damages for a breach of privacy and was awarded £60,000.

Mosley said he was pleased and hoped the media would abstain from reporting such incidents in the future.

"This judgment has nailed the Nazi lie upon which the News of the World sought to justify their disgraceful intrusion into my private life," he stated. "By law we are all entitled to have our privacy respected.

"The News of the World invaded my privacy, dreamt up the most offensive headline possible, and decided that I should not be contacted before publication to prevent me asking the court for the injunction I would have been entitled to.

"They and their lawyers have then conducted this case so as to cause maximum embarrassment in the hope that I would be discouraged from continuing.

"I needed a strong judgment to make it absolutely clear that what the News of the World did was wrong. Obtaining that in the full glare of the media has been extremely difficult but I am delighted that we have achieved what we set out to do.

"I hope my case will help deter newspapers in the UK from pursuing this type of invasive and salacious journalism. I have learnt first hand how devastating an invasion of privacy can be and how readily papers like the News of the World will destroy lives in the knowledge that few of their victims will dare sue them. I want to encourage a change in that practice.

"As I promised at the outset, the damages will go to the FIA Foundation to further their work for road safety and the environment.

"Finally, I would like to thank all those who have supported me during this difficult period."

Jonathan Symcox / Eurosport
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 06:01 AM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
More to the point 'What kind of world are we living in when a member of the Mosley family has to pay someone to beat them up !'.

BTW: does Max looks too much like the Marquis de Sade for comfort?.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
CH4S Artist

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
More to the point 'What kind of world are we living in when a member of the Mosley family has to pay someone to beat them up !'.

BTW: does Max looks too much like the Marquis de Sade for comfort?.
Everyone needs a little hobby.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
CH4S Artist

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Mosley to start libel proceedings.

Mosley to start libel proceedings.
Fri 25 Jul, 04:33 PM

Max Mosley to take further legal action against the News of the World over the Formula 1 sex scandal.

Little more than 24 hours after his victory in the High Court, FIA president Max Mosley has revealed that he is to take further legal action against the News of the World after starting libel proceedings against the 'paper.

Mosley was awarded £60,000 on Thursday after Mr Justice Eady ruled in his favour following his privacy action against the British tabloid for it's reporting of what was described as a 'Nazi-style sex orgy' with five prostitutes in a Chelsea flat.

In his summing up, Mr Justice Eady revealed that while Mosley was partly the architect of his own problems for allowing himself to be caught up the scandal, it didn't excuse the invasion into his private life - and said that there was no evidence to suggest that the gathering on 28 March 2008 was 'intended to be an enactment of Nazi behaviour or adoption of any of its attitudes. Nor was it in fact'.

Now, after his successful privacy claim, Mosley has revealed that he is to sue the News of the World for libel over articles it ran a week after the initial exposé, which claimed he had lied over the Nazi element of the incident.

"Max Mosley has today issued proceedings against the News of the World for libel," a statement issued by Mosley's legal team read. "Following his successful privacy claim, and the attempts by the editor and staff of the News of the World to devalue the outcome of that claim, Mr Mosley will now be pursuing a claim for damages and aggravated damages in relation to defamatory allegations in the 6 April edition of the News of the World."

In that edition, the 'paper carried an interview with the woman who had filmed the event - known in the High Court as Woman E - in which she claimed there was a Nazi theme to the incident.

With Mosley having denied the claim following the initial reports, the News of the World also ran a scathing editorial comment in which it referred to the 68-year-old as a 'grotesque sexual deviant' with 'ethics in the gutter' for suggesting that there has been no Nazi element to what occurred.

However, the News of the World's defence in the privacy case collapsed when Woman E failed to appear in court and she has now denied that there had been any Nazi involvement in what happened; adding that she had been 'pressured' into putting her name to the story.

"No money is worth the sort of trouble and anguish it's caused everybody," she told Sky News. "I have been stupid, naive and I wish I'd never done it.

"It was prison uniforms because we were doing a German prison scene. But it wasn't Nazi. I constantly told them [the News of the World] that I didn't want to put my name to that. I would never have said it was Nazi - I would never have said he was a liar. There was lots in that second article that didn't come from me.

"I signed the article but I was put under massive pressure as I was told I would be put on the front cover and basically they would do a story on me anyway."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Mercedes-Benz Motorsports & Racing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in