Schumacher cheats agin..... - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 03:53 PM
ripple

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Schumacher cheats agin.....

This guy is just outrageous, they should take his licence and throw it away. Its desperate when you have to cheat ..........remeber when he took Hill out to ensure he won the championship, hes just a total tw*t !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 04:27 PM
ripple

The ba&&tard has been uncovered.. !!!

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=36078
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 04:41 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
good stuff, that was well out of order

what a prick!
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 04:46 PM
ripple

Hes a scheming shitbag, I really don't like cheats....I hoe they take some serious longer term action against him, like have in locked up in prison for bringing the sport into disrepute. Hes a nasty son of a bitch
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 05:23 PM
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
That was a disgrace, and quite unneccessary. Schumacher might still have been in second position. I guess to become seven time World Champion and still be motivated must require a monster ego. I don't know if any of you remember, but similar unsportsmanlike behavior was common between Senna and Prost. Damon Hill was not a popular person in the paddock either, and as much as I liked Mansell, he was generaly disliked among the drivers. It was quite common for racing engineers/teams to loan each other certain parts or tools etc.. They have been Instances of flat refusals, when they realized it was for Mansell. Anyhow, starting from the back of the grid should give Schumacher plenty of time for reflection. Cheerio, Teutone (aka Horst K)
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 08:05 AM
CH4S Artist

Lifetime Premium Member
Probably in an effort to redeem himself, Schumacher just finished an incredible drive from last in pitlane to finish fifth and posted the fasted lap of the race. Another lap and he might have passed his ex team mate Barrichello for fourth. Say whatever you want, but the S.O.B. sure can drive. Cheerio, Teutone (aka Horst K)
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 08:49 AM
ripple

Largely down to people dropping out of the race , and of course the unconscious factor that people move out of the way when they see a red car coming. Yes he's a great driver, but hes also a cheat.
Had he not cheated in Adelaide in 1994, he would only have been 6 times champion, and Damon would have abeen a two times champion. I think I would rather lose than be branded with the reputation of being a cheat. Fastest lap or no fastest lap, this cheat reputation will surely stay with him for much time to come. I look forward to booing him and the upcoming Canadian and American GP.
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 09:46 AM
CH4S Artist

Lifetime Premium Member
After you waited eleven and a half years and a bunch of Schumacher championships in between to boo the guy, you finally have your wish. Bless you. Teutone (aka Horst K)
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 03:11 PM
ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone
Damon Hill was not a popular person in the paddock either, and as much as I liked Mansell, he was generaly disliked among the drivers.
Don't confuse cheating with being disliked. Hill was admired by his fans as was Mansell, but neither of them ever cheated like that German scum has.
I'll enjoy the booing and you can be sure he'll get a hostile reception at Silverstone in 2 weeks time.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 06:40 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Given that he started in the pitt lane and wound up in fifth, he could have probably finished second overall- if he had been sporting. Why did he cheat? If he engaged brain before parking car, he could have perhaps won.

Anyway, i never got to witness this years monaco. I was down the pub last night getting nuked with mates who where up from London & consequently had three hours sleep. I spent the rest of the day up & down ladders at my mums cutting hedges.

nightmare

From the thirty second report that i managed to catch on the news, i was not best pleased, as it looked like a blinding race
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Mercedes-Benz Motorsports & Racing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in