LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 07:54 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedInnovation

AMGSC you know your a real card. Are you sure you wanna get on mbworld and go after me personally saying you dont trust me and that I am spreading rumors of you. Look hard in the mirror and ask yourself when did i start lying. What possible gain would I get from screwing u. Your not my customer, your not my friend, I didnt profit from you, I wouldnt gain or lose anything so why would I take time out of my busy schedule to personally attack you.
I'll tell you why. You want to pry apart the partnership Linh and I have developed because we were both victims of deception, lies, engine abuse/damage and lost time and money.

Off course you profited from me. You had my car for over two weeks in an attempt to develop a ECU program for the C55 yet it still put out only 348rwp at an independent dyno. Far from the 414whp chart that I got from HPS. You copied the program onto Brandon's C55 (SuperC55) and it yielded about 344whp because we dynoed our cars together at R&D Dyno in Gardena, CA. I have the charts to prove it. You are getting paid by HPS so off course you are profiting from experimenting with my car in the hopes of selling the ECU program to future HPS customers as an option. I should be getting royalties for each and every ECU program HPS/SpeedInnovation sells but too bad it does'nt work so why should I bother to pursue it?

The next day Brandon and I went to House of Power and I witnessed Brandon's car just die shortly after take-off trying to drag race Mario (E55Cent). Five minutes later, the car was SPUTTERING into the parking lot. He promptly removed the HPS Gen II the very next day. Great Tuning!

You are two-faced and should just tell Linh that you are still partners with HPS even though you told Linh that you were done with HPS. You told Linh that you did not want to be associated with a LOSER like HPS yet Adam was trying to bribe me by offering Wheel/Tire discounts through your company a week later. What's up with that?

Then you tell Linh that I backstabbed him when I was in fact trying to negotiate a refund for him. I can post my emails to Adam to prove it. If I signed a Confidentially Agreement with HPS then why don't you post it here. You are just as fearful as HPS of pissed off customers banding together because you can be just as liable for blowing his engine when push comes to shove.

That is why you are attacking me.

Last edited by AMGSC; 05-17-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 09:40 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
First you lied where you perform your dynoes. They are a competitor to HPS and thats between HPS and HOP nothing to do with me. why in the world would you goto a competitor to dyno your vehicle. its like brabus car going to kleeman to dyno thats freaking hilarious. Come on. It doesnt take a brain surgeon dude.

You constantly lie about the dyno charts you have stated on mbworld yourself about how can I make so much more power on MechTechs dyno yet I make so much less at HOP. Maybe you forgot you mentioned about the ebrake on mbworld and how you could smell it and how your brakes were smoking.......even 55 cent commented saying they must have out the straps over the ebrake cable....whos a liar again.

Wether or not you were indeed a victim of deception about the 414hp claim thats between you and hps. I didnt claim that, I didnt tell you that, and i didnt provide you with a dyno chart did I. Thats between you and HPS!!!!!!

You are involving me with bullshit that you started and constantly lied about. You told me to my face you didnt dyno at hop but the next day on mbworld you went to dyno day!!!!!!! whos a liar.

I stated to you before that I donot care I tune for I stay nuetral cause thats my job. I tune currently for about 20 different companies that are in competition with themselves and they dont create the drama you have. I stay nuetral cuase all the products are different they all have their pros and cons.

Just keep me out of the drama between you and HPS its your problem not mine.

If you have a problem with me deal with me. If you have check engine lights deal with me. If your cars stutters deall with me. But if your are going to involve me on the deals that you make with HPS that you deal with Adam not me.

And stop calling me a liar you forget I know and you have said things in my face and yet too scarred to post them

Jessie D
SpeedInnovation
post #123 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 11:35 PM
BenzWorld Member

My final words to HPS

Some words of wisdom for HPS. STOP claiming that your SC Kits make gains of 150 hp! Just say that the Magnuson SC has made those gains but don't make those same claims for your kit because I have not seen a shred of evidence that your kits can make your advertised claims.

Every HPS customer I have spoken, met or corresponded with never made more than 50hp. In fact one had his engine blown by the kit, another had his removed after it sputtered and died during a race and a third customer's car shut down on the freeway as a result of the faulty wiring of the SC.

And then to send me a fake chart? If it were'nt for me your customers could all be driving around with gains of 15hp like I did before the ECU tuning was done. Remember the 310whp that I posted on MBworld.org? If this dyno at HoP was sabotaged then why did'nt Adam show up when I called him on my cell to come to the HOP shop and witness it himself with both Josh and myself present?

No I did not have my car dyno'd only at a competitors shop. I also took it to Superior Automotive (Anaheim, CA) , R&D Dyno (Gardena, CA) and the dyno results were 351whp and 348whp respectively. These two shops don't know HPS or SpeedInnovations.

As soon as the CLK63 comes out I am dumping my car SC and all.
post #124 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 11:40 PM
BenzWorld Member

Again thank you,

You have explained to us 1 more time on how your problem is with HPS.

All I did for you is tune your c55 on what I had to work with. If you dont believe the dyno charts at mechtech thats your choice....

Jessie D
SpeedInnovation
post #125 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 01:35 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedInnovation
Again thank you,

You have explained to us 1 more time on how your problem is with HPS.

All I did for you is tune your c55 on what I had to work with. If you dont believe the dyno charts at mechtech thats your choice....
Just as I discounted the HoP dynos because of potential bias I am doing the same with MechTech's.

I have no beef with you other than what I heard from Linh. It must have been a misunderstanding. You did a good job in tuning my car given the constraints of the SC kit itself. After all you got me another 40+whp if I just base the before and after results from these two independent shops and 65whp more if I trust the lastest dyno from Mechtech which was 375whp SAE corrected. That's pretty impressive from just ECU tuning the car.

I want to add that Brandon's car problems on April 15th (Dyno Day) was due to vacuum leaks in the SC kit according to several witnesses including myself and not due to your tuning as far as I know.

I think you should increase your rates to HPS because without your services they would be lost.

Last edited by AMGSC; 05-18-2006 at 02:32 PM.
post #126 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 04:35 PM
BenzWorld Member

Thanks for the comments on the software I worked really hard to get where the car is now. As far as Brandon I think its better to have Brandon speak for himself you dont want to get caught up in second hand info.

"I want to add that Brandon's car problems on April 15th (Dyno Day) was due to vacuum leaks in the SC kit according to several witnesses including myself and not due to your tuning as far as I know."

I believe if I am not correct that Brandon did the install of the HPS System himself, Also installed a boost guage which is directly tied to vacuum.....correct me if Im wrong okay but just like you have seen before could the charger have been installed incorrectly?

Now dont get this question confused with power gains we arent talking about that we are just talking about installation errors which you have brought up before on mbworld. Im not taking sides I just think its fair for everyone to know everything since you guys put this on the table

Do you think it was installation or product?

P.S. Robert and Linh I just placed an order on a mercedes it will arrive in 1 1/2 months its starts with cls and ends with 63 its white and black interior and full of agression and there will be a supercharger installed soon after. I cant wait to have another benz. This was my old one in case you guys never had a chance to see it.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mb-10.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	85820   Click image for larger version

Name:	11_large.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	85821   Click image for larger version

Name:	anaheim_13.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	85822  

Jessie D
SpeedInnovation

Last edited by SpeedInnovation; 05-22-2006 at 04:43 PM.
post #127 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 05:36 PM
BenzWorld Member

Sweet...Oh I meant the babes j/k I need to get some pricing from you on that style of wheels. Will try calling you this weekend.
post #128 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 06:41 PM
linh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
[QUOTE=SpeedInnovation
P.S. Robert and Linh I just placed an order on a mercedes it will arrive in 1 1/2 months its starts with cls and ends with 63 its white and black interior and full of agression and there will be a supercharger installed soon after. I cant wait to have another benz. This was my old one in case you guys never had a chance to see it.....[/QUOTE]

Wow CLS 63.....?! I'm not sure if sc is a good thing on the CLK 63 because it does not have forged pistons but cast pistons and high compression.

I'm glad we're cool about everything. Btw, I think i know the dude in the second picture.......LOL.

Here some words of advice......if you want people to notice your car, NEVER take picture of your car with HOT CHICS !!! It took me at least a good 3 mins looking at the pictures before i noticed a black Mercedes. :>)
post #129 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 10:06 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by linh
Wow CLS 63.....?! I'm not sure if sc is a good thing on the CLK 63 because it does not have forged pistons but cast pistons and high compression.

I'm glad we're cool about everything. Btw, I think i know the dude in the second picture.......LOL.

Here some words of advice......if you want people to notice your car, NEVER take picture of your car with HOT CHICS !!! It took me at least a good 3 mins looking at the pictures before i noticed a black Mercedes. :>)

Linh

Time to Update Your Signature on the CL

2002 CL 55

-HPS supercharger w'intercooler (400 & 420 ft.-tq. RWHP !!!)
post #130 of 138 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 08:20 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2005
Vehicle: 2005 E55
In the pictures above, whose car is the black e55 with the dual fog lamps?? I think I have seen that car in and around rancho santa fe, where I live?? Slick ride!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Mercedes-Benz Motorsports & Racing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in