Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

PO327 Knock Sensor DTC

595 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  yarddog 
#1 ·
My check engine light came on and it was the PO327 Knock Sensor 1 Curcuit low input. Didn't think much of it until the other night at a stop light the car died and would not start again. I just happened to be in front of a "mercedes benz" shop and the next day they checked it out. They had no clue what it could be and said that maybe it was the key. So I brought another key and still no start. Today I had the car towed to my place and started researching the problem. K40 Relay kept coming up, so I took out the relay board and re soldered the connections as described in the utube video. Put it back together still no crank.

Could it be the knock sensor causing the nostart?

Please help.

#2 ·
Year, model and engine would help members guide you. Also there is no link to a youtube video that you mentioned.

There are many members that would love to help you, but we need more info.

Please fill out you car profile by using the UserCP link at the top of the page.

#3 ·
More Info

Obviously I'm new to this. I have a 1996 E320 with 104,000 miles that I purchased from the owners widow. The car came with a 2" stack of records from the local Mercedes dealership here in Atlanta, so it was maticulously maintained.

This is the link to the you tube video I watched.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.