Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Stowage Compartment iPhone cord

681 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  DrX 
#1 ·
Hey guys. So I recently got a 2014 c250c. I bought a new media cable to lightning cord for it too and the connector is in the center conseol stowage compartment along with the USB port. The problem is that I can't close the arm rest stowage compartment with the cable coming out to connect to my phone. Any ideas on how I could do this?

Much appreciated,

Jake

#3 ·
It's not to charge the phone that I need to do, it's to use it to play music. Same issue if I use the media cable to auxiliary -- it doesn't fit through to go to my phone. Like if my friend was using aux, they don't want to keep their phone in the stowage compartment.
I may just have to shave the plastic down a bit

#5 ·
It's not to charge the phone that I need to do, it's to use it to play music.
A late model Benz like yours should have an iPod/iPhone interface system that lets you plug it into the car, then play the music through the car's sound system, while you select the music using the steering wheel buttons and instrument cluster display.

If yours doesn't do this, your dealer should be able to help you retrofit the necessary parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.