Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FCP Euro OEM Parts Index

444 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  qeadzc010203 
#1 ·
As some of you may be aware, I am Kyle the Mercedes Product Catalog Manager at FCPEuro.com . A number of owners have brought it to my attention that Mercedes now charges for EPC access, a service that used to be free or about $12 depending on if you wanted ROW access or not. I want to introduce you to a powerful tool the we have available to help you when researching part numbers.

The tool is Oem Parts Index

This will allow you to select a variety of systems for your car, grab the OE numbers and look at diagrams

• This tool is a work in progress
  • The latest OE part number may not always be displayed
  • I do not offer every available Mercedes Part on my website
  • Currently offering model year 2000 and newer
  • Will not parse out options that aren't applicable ie: Sport vs Non-Sport

I hope you guys find this tool helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, PM me or email me kyle@fcpeuro.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice., thanks.
Looks easier to navigate than original EPC, but then you have several parts numbers and no way to match one to your vehicle.
I am on the market for center grille cover for W211. The same drawing shows standard cover that sells for $15 and AMG version for $200.
Sure makes me scratching the head what da heck is difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.