Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Retrofit LEDs?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  PSDCamperVan 
#1 ·
Have any of you done a retrofit of LED headlights? I've never done this before but keep reading that its easy - can anyone shed any more light? How long do you think it would take?

I have basic tools but am not massively technical...hoping its easy enough to make the switch!

#2 ·
I am not aware about LED replacement for headlight bulbs.
I did change the front 5W marker lights with "Error free LED" and they look great giving white light instead of yellowish next to white headlights.
Friend bought those bulbs from the same seller lately and they turn defective.
Takes some time to get replacement from China.

#5 ·
While this company does not make a direct conversion LEDs for most cars they do in standard sizes. A friend that lives about 50 miles away put the kit on for his G500 and all I can say it was the most impressive headlight experience I have seen other than LeMan race race cars. I am sure they could help answer many questions if you call them. Their products are not cheap, but are some of the highest rated ones in the industry.

Headlights ? Product Categories ? J.W. Speaker

#6 ·
While this company does not make a direct conversion LEDs for most cars they do in standard sizes. A friend that lives about 50 miles away put the kit on for his G500 and all I can say it was the most impressive headlight experience I have seen other than LeMan race race cars. I am sure they could help answer many questions if you call them. Their products are not cheap, but are some of the highest rated ones in the industry.

Headlights ? Product Categories ? J.W. Speaker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.