Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

All Factory Wheel. Customer is always....wrong?!

532 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  M-B_E55 
#1 ·
Wanted to warn others here. I had a recent experience with a company called All Factory Wheel.
I had ordered what I was assured were a set of AMG replicas to fit my W210 E55. Basically, these people sent me the wrong wheels. I was very specific when i ordered them and was assured they were right. Based on this i told my installer that they were "right". With much work they made them "right", as i did not have the luxury of time to have them remove my tires from these wheels so that i could send them back. I thought, no problem. It was their (All Factory Wheel) mistake, they'll make it right. Wrong. Their return policy is worded carefully to protect them from EVERYTHING. I was politely told it was my fault for not catching THEIR error. So these wheels ended up costing me about another $400.00. When they wouldn't even meet me half way (all receipts etc. were supplied), I decided I would warn others to beware of this vendor. Perhaps i was naive given the fairly perfect online purchasing experiences I've had with any number of other companies out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.