Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

WHEN WILL MB WEBSITE UPDATE?

457 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  seubill 
#1 ·
I want to build and then order a new 2017 GLS but the MB website is still showing the 2016 model, with the outgoing engine specs (diesel) and outgoing options. Does anyone know when the website will update? My dealer says that a new car can be ordered but I would like to see all the option that are available in one place. thank you.

#3 ·
Yes, of course, my dealer can show me the options list. But would rather not take up my salesman's valuable time unless I am ready to write a check on the spot. And my dealer is not particularly close to me either.

I enjoy looking at the MB build website to see the car in various color combinations, interior colors, wheels, etc. as well as being able to look at various options combinations and cost summaries.

Besides the new GL has been reviewed by all the magazines including the recent MB Star magazine. Most magazines have a two month lead time for articles so it is puzzling why MB wouldn't be leading the way with an updated website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.