Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Hello, new guy - Debating C215 or C216

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  LaserSVT 
#1 ·
So I have had a love affair with an 05 or 06 CL65 for quite some time but after looking at the inside of the C216 I just love the interior. I do seem to like the 06 exterior more though. At any rate I am going to buy one in the next 30 days and just cant decide between the two.
It has to be gray or silver with black interior and have all options and under 50k miles for each car.
The car will be sent to Speedriven instantly for the stage 4 kit with LSD and a few extras but I just cant decide on the dang car.

What are the pros and cons of each one?

I know the C216 weighs more but the C215 would get a Sinfoni stereo so that will add 350+ lbs to the car so that's a wash. With the 216 I would just update the Bluetooth (if needed) and add an iPod interface.

I currently drive a modified 2003 RS6 that just kills all from a dig but Texas is into roll racing big time and I want to do it while getting a massage and cooling my nards.

So taking into account the cost of the stereo for the C215 both cars will end up costing about the same. So which is the better car to go with?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.