Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

How strict is MBenz with the 60-day grace period on their lease loyalty program?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Noodles 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I returned my leased 2012 E350 roughly 62 days ago and now considering leasing a 2016 C300. The salesman receiving my E350 told me MBenz will honor their lease loyalty program(disposition/damage fee waiver) up to 60 days if I were to lease another Benz. I couldn't lease a car right away since I was out of the country during the past months. With that said, what are my chances that Mbenz will still honor the program at nearly 70 days? Probably going to take a few more days to search and negotiate a new C300.

Also, how long does it usually take for the lease disposition/damage fee to arrive in the mail? I have yet to receive it in the mail...

#2 ·
I am pretty sure you would have received the disposition/damage fee in the mail by now.
While you were gone did you have your mail put on hold or was somebody there to collect it for you.

As far as the grace period goes I doubt they would be very forgiving over the 60 days, but it may depend on how desperate that are to move a new C300.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.