2017 Mercedes E-Class Is DISAPPOINTING (Sorry Im Late) - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-13-2016, 05:08 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jan 2016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2017 Mercedes E-Class Is DISAPPOINTING (Sorry Im Late)

Sorry that im a little late with this one. But I really wanted to write about this car because I genuinely love Mercedes, i think they make some of the best looking medium - range priced saloon cars on the market. So of course I was excited when I heard that the pictures of the new E class were released.

And then, BOOOOOM! disappointment hit me like a train. As you can see the design is basically a medium size C-class with some small changes (flashy bumper, cooler headlights, wheels, etc) and its really starting to pee me off, by the year its getting more difficult to recognize these cars. Im sure by 2030 every merc and bmw will look the same; the only thing that will see them apart is the prop rod or something. The job of a car spotter will suddenly become as difficult as a rocket scientist.

Look, I understand they need to cut costs, I get that but it means making cars the same why bother? The sales are definitely going to decrease on this one. Dont get me wrong, the car in general looks awesome but unfortunately itís identical to a car around £8,000 cheaper than it. Which is a very large jump, what makes them think people are going to pay that? I know I personally would jump in my old, E class and head straight to BMW to get the 5 series.

I havent seen a great deal of people who are to but hurt about this, but I think itís important we pick up on this, or it will be prop rod spotting time.

These are just my brief thoughts on the exterior; I havenít got enough time to write anything else at the moment. Follow me on Twitter and like me on Facebook:

Sam Enzo

Thanks & enjoy the pics.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/XniQl"><a href="//imgur.com/a/XniQl">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: