Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW, MB, or Porsche

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Tyrone Williams 
#1 ·
Only one is the Best so which one is the best? Well we all know The BMW comes close it is a sports & a luxury with a lot of HP 0 to 60 in most BMW's in less than 7 sec, & the Mercedes Benz, which Luxury is the main focus, & when it comes to the MB on the road torque and HP is what makes the MB almost #1 But the Porsche 0 to 60 in as little as 2.3 seconds is why Porsche is and will always be #1 . This is, because it is not only a luxury, it's mostly just a race car that is barely street legal.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Tyrone you are delusional. There are only a select few 911s from 1996 that sell for that price. They were only $65k-75k new in 1996.
I used to race a Mustang Cobra against them and beat every 911 in our region.
Other than some off the wall internet listings for prices you are seeing what are your sources for real money being paid? There is a huge difference.

For sport driving Porsche and BMW M series seem to be good picks, but both cost more to keep up than an MB.

You never even mentioned Audi that had street legal cars turned into track cars that dominated sports car racing.

Bottom line....what is your point? Did you get your key problem sorted out yet on your ML? You have so many threads and posts all over the place it is hard to figure out what you are doing here.

Also pleas follow forum protocol. Do not start a thread and the just keep adding posts like snack food. Just edit the first post.

#5 ·
I could have done some more price research your right, as for the Mustang beating 911's i would say it is the driver not the Porsche although in a straight line the upper end Mustangs are in the 600- 700 HP even a Lamborghini would have a hard time beating a Mustang, as for my Ml320 she is doing fine it is being fixed as i type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.