Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

MB 2014 S63 AMG

542 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Noodles 
#1 ·
I want to apologies if I'm in the wrong place, but here goes with my post.
I have a 2014 S63 AMG with less than 10k miles.
The car has been back to the dealer because of transmission trouble on four different occasions and was wondering if anybody else had similar problems or heard of such complaints.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.:crying

#2 ·
For what they charge for these cars they should replace the trans. Technically after 3 tries in your state you qualify for replacement of the vehicle or reimbursement.

To be eligible for arbitration, your vehicle must meet one of the following conditions:

The vehicle defect or condition must "substantially impair the use, value, or safety" of the vehicle.

The car must have been taken in to the authorized service agent for service 3 attempts to repair the same substantial defect.
OR
The vehicle must be out of service for at least 15 days (cumulative, not consecutive) due to the substantial defect.

NOTE: The Florida lemon law only applies for the first 24 months after you purchase the vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.