post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Mar 2014
Vehicle: 2012 S550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Buzzing Sound in Massage Seats

Hello everyone...I'm brand new to this forum and want to know whether anyone has had the problem I am having, and if so, how they dealt with it. I have a 2012 S550 with Dynamic/Massage front seats. When the massage unit is turned on, there is a short whirring/buzzing noise in both seats that cycles on and off every 10 seconds or so. I have had the car for about a year and I just started noticing this about a month ago. I had the car in to the dealer last week for regular service and asked them to check it out. They said there was a faulty cushion (both driver and passenger) and replaced them. Unfortunately, when I got the car back, the noise is still there in both seats. So, I'm wondering if this buzzing noise is normal and was always there and I just noticed it. I would think the dealer would have told me it was normal, but they didn't and replaced cushions so logic tells me they think something was wrong with it. Before I go back to the dealer, I wondered if anyone on this forum has any advice for me. Thanks.

Richard in
New Braunfels, Texas
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: