Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

New Member from the UK with Unimogs

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Villager 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

After joining the forum a long time ago i thought it was about time i introduced myself.

My Names Brian, together with my father we have the total of 6 Unimogs currently, i have been brought up around Unimogs, as you can see by my profile picture, therefor it has come to me naturally to have an obsession over the Unimog. In the Uk we have always been lacking a Unimog club, my dad trains people to drive unimogs, and he regularly got asked if there was a UK club, he always had to say no. so just over a year ago, i decided to make Unimog Club UK, the club is steadily growing :)

Anyway, that's enough about me and my Unimog history, time for some pictures

U900 406 145

with Werner winch blade and werner f64 winch, we also have an f56. we've got an underbelly PTO to put on it as well.
Atlas crane.

Then the 411

now on original wheels. since owning this we've put pto, hydraulics, air compressor and linkage on.

next u600 421, with landrover cab.
The land rover cab was put on years ago by my dad because the origional cab was absolutely shot, as soon as he put the cab on he didnt like it so it was donated to me for a project i was only 3 :D
Here's a picture in its current condition,

Then my beloved u411 Westfalia
An Origional uk import, i need some panels for this, mainly around the lights.

I am now waiting to get the cab off it so i can weld it up, im hoping some of the bits (such as head light dishes) will be the same as VW's

We've also just got a u1100 416 to turn into a trialer, haven't got any pics yet.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to ask any questions,

Cheers, Brian :thumbsup:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.