BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Feb 2010
Vehicle: 2002 ML 320
Location: Louisville, KY
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2002 ML320 Air Conditioning System Problem
I own a 2002 ML 320 with 211,000 miles. V6 Engine all wheel drive.
I have replaced a few things on this vehicle but nothing major:
- Water Pump
- Belt Tensioner
- Power Steering Pump
- Both up-stream O2 Sensors
- Outer Tie Rods
- Valve Cover Seals
- Fuel Filter
- Air Filter
You get the drift. Easy Maintenance Items.
I would really love some help figuring out why my A/C cuts out.
- Hi-Side Pressure is fine. Fully Charged.
- After starting the car the air conditioner is working and then quits at different intervals. It is never the same.
- Almost each time I restart though the A/C turns back on about 95% of the time but then quits again after anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes of driving.
- RPM's are steady at idle
- Outside Temperature Reading on the dash is usually accurate
- Blower Fan works whether it is blowing a/c air or not.
- I don't here any weird noises coming from the blend door actuator
- I also cleaned up the electrical connection to the A/C Compressor
Does anybody have any ideas?