Lifetime Premium Member
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
Location: West Virginia, USA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
1) Yes it will but the reason some people call it a valet key is you can lock your glove compartment with the metal key insert (trunk is already locked) and then a valet can park and retrieve your car having no access to those 2 places.
2) I don't think there is a limit for the emergency key.
3) I don't know how to validate that part number.
4) MB electronic parts catalog, commonly called the EPC here. US residents can subscribe for free but I don't know about Canadians.
5) I don't think so. I was told only the new style chrome key is the only replacement key now available. When I ordered my chrome key, the blade was included and also the first set of batteries.
That said, I would contact drkknight, he has had a lot of positive feedback on here.
Mercedes Benz - Das beste oder nichts!