Date registered: Apr 2013
Vehicle: '95 E320 Wagon,'71 250C(For Sale!)
Location: SF Bay Area, USA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
New Member in SF Bay Area
I guess I sold my 1968 300SEL 6.3 for this 1995 E320 Wagon(146K on the odo). Much more practical and comfortable for the toddler!
Goal is it make it MB rock solid reliable with some cosmetic improvements. Head gasket replaced and rebuilt tranny.
Came with service records and two owners. Sunroof did not work surprisingly to the seller.
My short list so far is to address:
- Engine harness upgrade
- Troubleshoot cruise control not working
- Radiator(?) is leaking when after a long drive.
- New rotors installed now has a freeway vibration in the steering wheel.
- Muffler replacement
- Sunroof repair
- Control arm bushing and left tie rod replacement
- Sway bar bushing replacement
- Leather interior refreshing
- Rust repair rear trunk window
- Hatch lid repainting
- Stereo kaput! Install new system with bluetooth.
The fun is just beginning..... Rod