Someone with euro epc check somthing for me? - Mercedes-Benz Forum

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Widowmakr's Avatar
 
Date registered: Feb 2013
Vehicle: 1985 Euro 500 SEC AMG kit
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Someone with euro epc check somthing for me?

Hey guys my EPC account for some reason does not want to play well with me for the past couple of days. I've tried chrome, firefox, and IE to no avail. I've emailed them through their contact us feature to see whats wrong, but no response yet. Anyways, I'm trying to get the build sheet/total spec sheet for my 85 sec.

VIN:WDB1260441A145010

PM me and I will message you my email address, unless if you can already find my email
Widowmakr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Widowmakr's Avatar
 
Date registered: Feb 2013
Vehicle: 1985 Euro 500 SEC AMG kit
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Anyone Still havent received a response from EPC
Widowmakr is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Moderator
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: 90 300E, 99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
Location: WI
Posts: 19,045
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
HAve you gone to the Java control panel and blown away all caches and histories?
Also for the browser. It fixes EPC for me everytime.

EPC service is terrible. I use multiple VINs so they charge me about $18 year. The double dipped me on my last renewal and after 5 emails in 3 weeks I gave up and had Amex reverse one of the charges.

Next time I am at a PC I will look it up. I am on a Mac right now and EPC does work on this Mac as I do not have Bootcamp installed running Windows.
Noodles is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Widowmakr's Avatar
 
Date registered: Feb 2013
Vehicle: 1985 Euro 500 SEC AMG kit
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
HAve you gone to the Java control panel and blown away all caches and histories?
Also for the browser. It fixes EPC for me everytime.

EPC service is terrible. I use multiple VINs so they charge me about $18 year. The double dipped me on my last renewal and after 5 emails in 3 weeks I gave up and had Amex reverse one of the charges.

Next time I am at a PC I will look it up. I am on a Mac right now and EPC does work on this Mac as I do not have Bootcamp installed running Windows.
My problem is similiar!! I registered 2 weeks ago and had access for the US spec, but my car is Euro so I decided to pony up the $ for the subscription fee. My registration kept failing after entering my cc and debit card. Now I have 3 charges on my debit and 1 on my credit and have lost access to the US library and no access to anything at all!! I guess I should stop into he bank and see if they can reverse those after hearing your experience

And thanks beforehand for checking, I appreciate it!!
Widowmakr is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 11:56 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Diesel Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 222.132 & 221.122 & 212.025 & 906.633
Location: Europe
Posts: 10,322
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widowmakr View Post
Hey guys my EPC account for some reason does not want to play well with me for the past couple of days. I've tried chrome, firefox, and IE to no avail. I've emailed them through their contact us feature to see whats wrong, but no response yet. Anyways, I'm trying to get the build sheet/total spec sheet for my 85 sec.

VIN:WDB1260441A145010

PM me and I will message you my email address, unless if you can already find my email
Would you prefer the pdf?

Datacard
Identification number: WDB1260441A145010 0
Chassis
Sales designation: 500 SEC
Order number: 0 4 218 00128
Paint code 1: 199 APPLICATION CODE FOR COMPONENT PROCESSING
Equipment: 271 No code designation available
Engine no.: 117963 12 071931
Transmission: 722311 02 613080
SA code
199 APPLICATION CODE FOR COMPONENT PROCESSING
271A LEATHER ANTHRACITE
410 No code designation available
430 _______ - 19951002 - HEADREST IN THE REAR, LEFT AND RIGHT
430 117____ - 20090724 - OFFROAD PACKAGE
444 AIRSCARF SYSTEM AT REAR
452 No code designation available
470 TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR (TPM) LOW LINE
504 No code designation available
510 117____ - 20070413 - AUDIO 20 RADIO WITH CD CHANGER
510 117____ - 20110217 - AUDIO 20 RADIO WITH CD CHANGER
510 _______ - 19951002 - MB RADIO EXQUISIT WITH VK, RDS (BECKER)
531 _______ - 19951002 - AUTOMATIC ANTENNA
531 117____ - 20120601 - COMAND APS NTG5
543 117____ - 20070910 - SUN VISOR WITH ADDITIONAL FUNCTION
543 117____ - 20110218 - SUN VISOR WITH ADDITIONAL FUNCTION
543 _______ - 19951002 - SUN VISOR WITH MAKE-UP MIRROR L. AND R., BE-
551 ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM
581 _______ - 19951002 - AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONER
581 117____ - 20070201 - AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
581 117____ - 20110221 - AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
611 EXIT LIGHTS FOR DRIVER DOORS
640 15-HOLE LIGHT ALLOY RIMS
SA numbers
Group 01
01 12423/04
Group 07
07 12318/44
Group 13
13 12427/01
Group 14
14 12318/44
Group 15
15 12258/06 15 12418/07
Group 20
20 12258/06
Group 33
33 11171/07
Group 35
35 11172/55
Group 40
40 10858/35
Group 42
42 11173/05
Group 46
46 11090/15
Group 50
50 10947/12
Group 54
54 10811/15 54 11058/45 54 11163/34 54 11173/05 54 11174/21
54 11191/08 54 11217/04 54 11256/01 54 11270/02 54 11281/11
54 11286/03 54 11318/10 54 11319/01
Group 60
60 56044/10 60 56337/11
Group 62
62 56044/10 62 56374/09
Group 65
65 56232/02
Group 68
68 56103/20 68 56232/02 68 56337/11 68 56373/29 68 56374/09
68 56440/25
Group 69
69 56155/31 69 56232/02 69 56381/01 69 56400/10
Group 72
72 56080/24 72 56372/03 72 56381/01 72 56400/10
Group 73
73 55935/66
Group 75
75 56400/10
Group 78
78 56232/02
Group 80
80 11058/45 80 56103/20 80 56374/09
Group 81
81 56075/08 81 56080/24 81 56381/01
Group 82
82 10811/15 82 56075/08 82 56080/24 82 56103/20 82 56155/31
82 56232/02 82 56337/11 82 56372/03 82 56374/09 82 56400/10
82 56409/24 82 56424/17 82 56425/01
Group 83
83 10947/12 83 11163/34 83 12258/06 83 12423/04 83 12427/01
83 56128/10 83 56337/11 83 56373/29 83 56374/09 83 56409/24
Group 84
84 56381/01
Group 86
86 56337/11
Group 88
88 56400/10
Group 89
89 55935/66 89 56400/10
Group 91
91 56381/01
Group 92
92 56377/14 92 56379/03 92 56381/01
Group 97
97 56337/11 97 56338/12 97 56377/14 97 56379/03 97 56381/01
Group 98
Group 98
98 56103/20
Other
Lamps: BOSCH
Diesel Benz is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
Widowmakr's Avatar
 
Date registered: Feb 2013
Vehicle: 1985 Euro 500 SEC AMG kit
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Benz View Post
Would you prefer the pdf?

Datacard
Identification number: WDB1260441A145010 0
Chassis
Sales designation: 500 SEC
Order number: 0 4 218 00128
Paint code 1: 199 APPLICATION CODE FOR COMPONENT PROCESSING
Equipment: 271 No code designation available
Engine no.: 117963 12 071931
Transmission: 722311 02 613080
SA code
199 APPLICATION CODE FOR COMPONENT PROCESSING
271A LEATHER ANTHRACITE
410 No code designation available
430 _______ - 19951002 - HEADREST IN THE REAR, LEFT AND RIGHT
430 117____ - 20090724 - OFFROAD PACKAGE
444 AIRSCARF SYSTEM AT REAR
452 No code designation available
470 TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR (TPM) LOW LINE
504 No code designation available
510 117____ - 20070413 - AUDIO 20 RADIO WITH CD CHANGER
510 117____ - 20110217 - AUDIO 20 RADIO WITH CD CHANGER
510 _______ - 19951002 - MB RADIO EXQUISIT WITH VK, RDS (BECKER)
531 _______ - 19951002 - AUTOMATIC ANTENNA
531 117____ - 20120601 - COMAND APS NTG5
543 117____ - 20070910 - SUN VISOR WITH ADDITIONAL FUNCTION
543 117____ - 20110218 - SUN VISOR WITH ADDITIONAL FUNCTION
543 _______ - 19951002 - SUN VISOR WITH MAKE-UP MIRROR L. AND R., BE-
551 ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM
581 _______ - 19951002 - AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONER
581 117____ - 20070201 - AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
581 117____ - 20110221 - AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
611 EXIT LIGHTS FOR DRIVER DOORS
640 15-HOLE LIGHT ALLOY RIMS
SA numbers
Group 01
01 12423/04
Group 07
07 12318/44
Group 13
13 12427/01
Group 14
14 12318/44
Group 15
15 12258/06 15 12418/07
Group 20
20 12258/06
Group 33
33 11171/07
Group 35
35 11172/55
Group 40
40 10858/35
Group 42
42 11173/05
Group 46
46 11090/15
Group 50
50 10947/12
Group 54
54 10811/15 54 11058/45 54 11163/34 54 11173/05 54 11174/21
54 11191/08 54 11217/04 54 11256/01 54 11270/02 54 11281/11
54 11286/03 54 11318/10 54 11319/01
Group 60
60 56044/10 60 56337/11
Group 62
62 56044/10 62 56374/09
Group 65
65 56232/02
Group 68
68 56103/20 68 56232/02 68 56337/11 68 56373/29 68 56374/09
68 56440/25
Group 69
69 56155/31 69 56232/02 69 56381/01 69 56400/10
Group 72
72 56080/24 72 56372/03 72 56381/01 72 56400/10
Group 73
73 55935/66
Group 75
75 56400/10
Group 78
78 56232/02
Group 80
80 11058/45 80 56103/20 80 56374/09
Group 81
81 56075/08 81 56080/24 81 56381/01
Group 82
82 10811/15 82 56075/08 82 56080/24 82 56103/20 82 56155/31
82 56232/02 82 56337/11 82 56372/03 82 56374/09 82 56400/10
82 56409/24 82 56424/17 82 56425/01
Group 83
83 10947/12 83 11163/34 83 12258/06 83 12423/04 83 12427/01
83 56128/10 83 56337/11 83 56373/29 83 56374/09 83 56409/24
Group 84
84 56381/01
Group 86
86 56337/11
Group 88
88 56400/10
Group 89
89 55935/66 89 56400/10
Group 91
91 56381/01
Group 92
92 56377/14 92 56379/03 92 56381/01
Group 97
97 56337/11 97 56338/12 97 56377/14 97 56379/03 97 56381/01
Group 98
Group 98
98 56103/20
Other
Lamps: BOSCH
Awesome!! Thanks!! If you could email the .pdf to widowmakr1@gmail.com that'd be much appreciated. Im trying to document a binder for my car
Widowmakr is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 12:04 PM
Moderator
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: 90 300E, 99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
Location: WI
Posts: 19,045
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Thank you for pulling the info DB.
Noodles is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 04:34 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Diesel Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 222.132 & 221.122 & 212.025 & 906.633
Location: Europe
Posts: 10,322
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Actually the datacard from EPC for cars of this age is quite ridiculous. So strange that EPC does not know many of their own codes. TIPS is much better for some odd reason.
Diesel Benz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome