post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Nov 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Resistall Enviroguard NG by Caltex

Hi all,

Can anyone share experiences with this protective coating. I recently purchased a C250 and the dealership is offering it for 995 dollars. I read mixed reviews of this product and was wondering if anyone of you was able to get it for less? Also, for those who have it, do you still wax your car ?
Thanks a lot. K
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: 90 300E, 99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Is that the interior and exterior? It costs the dealer under $125. I have seen the complete package done at a local Honda dealer for $400. There are better paint protectors on the market. Interior protection varies, but there is no magic breakthrough with the Cal Tex product.

You may want to read this.

I still stay in touch with the body shop I sold my interest in and we use Cquartz. It has to applied every two years, but it has a better shine and a harder finish. It is mentioned in the link I posted.
You can get a kit for for $60-$100. I would have a pro detailer apply it after the paint is totally prepped. Yes it is a new car, but even new paint needs to prepped for any of these protectors to work their best.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-24-2014, 12:57 PM
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jun 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This warranty is not worth it and can not be cancelled once you sign the agreement. I bought this company warranty when i bought the new car and with in a week the car met with an accident and became total loss. This company refused to refund even a part of my money. Not a customer friendly company. I doubt what kind of service I would have got from this company even if I had my car for seven years. Not worth the amount for the risk that it can not be cancelled if their service is not good
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: