post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Nov 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
MB product support

Hello all,
So frustrated I have to vent when people will be made aware of the support from MB. Have a 2010 GL350 4 matic. Transfer case went out at 10,000 miles. They replaced it, second one is going out 50,000 miles later. This is just not right so I took to the dealer and they confirmed it. They offered a discount which they don't have to but I bought several cars there. I asked for a contact number at MB to discuss why my GLK will be on its third transfer case in 60,000 miles. This should not happen in any make of car but I thought I would get some support. Well I guess I thought wrong. They offered to stand behind the dealer offer, so basically nothing from MB. I could see if this was the first one and such but this is the second one and there is obvisouly a problem with the early units as this was replaced with an earlyh unit. They said I didn't have it serviced at MB so they offered nothing. I the vehicle is maintained is should not matter who is changing the fluids as long as they are the correct spec's. Anyways, with this customer service or lack of this will be the first and last MB we purchase. Its a great car to drive but apparently not very durable. We do not tow with it or drive it hard, it is just a same. Hope you all have better luck with yours as after 50,000 k you are on your own. The slogan is the Best or Nothing. With a focue on Nothing when it comes to product support.
Thanks for your time.

Best Regards
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: