Date registered: Aug 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am an Spanish Orthopaedic Surgeon; I am very fan of mechanics & cars. Now I own a W221 2008 model 420-CDI (gas-oil - not petrol). Included:
- AMG 772 kit for aesthetics
- AMG dynamic train (S500 perforated brakes)
It has been tuned up with:
- Racechip tuning ECU
- Piecha Power-converter
- 2010 Airmatic ECU (stiffer damping)
- Renntech lowering suspension module
- Minor aesthetics improvements (AMG steering wheel, AMG pedals, etc ...)
You may ask, why I did not buy an S63/S65 AMG. In that days, there where fiscal benefits in buying a diesel car in my country ...
Last edited by baeza; 08-20-2012 at 02:27 PM.